[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

A REAL OWNER = MARK CUBAN = TRADES
Author Thread
K9
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #242
USA
8/22/2002  8:49 AM
CUBAN is trying to trade for ALONZO MOURNING. The trade is ZO & ANTHONY JOHNSON to DALLAS for NVE, WANG ZHIZHI & a 2nd rd pick.
AUTOADVERT
falcindor
Member: #42
USA
8/22/2002  9:03 AM
Miami would never do it. Miami rather have the cap space. Actually a better trade for Miami is

Tinsley + Reggie Miller
for
Zo + Johnson + 2nd round pick
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
8/22/2002  9:21 AM
Well that's a ludicrous proposal. Dallas is pissed off because their team is in a cyclical winning stage of development--they truly have a win now mentality because they have a very nice assortemnt of players who are in their prime and they have capped themselves out putting the team together. The thing is and I believe this in basketball you must build a frontline first-this team mirrors teams talent wise he had in Milwaukee w Paul Pressey Sidney Moncrief Ricky Pierce with the same type of odd center by comittee Paul Mokeskie etc... but they have the same type of thin frontcourt. They may win a lot of games but this type of team will fail in the postseason. Their rivals so to speak are the Kings and Sacremento was a much better team which got better and I think they are smart enough to realize this. Cuban is so wrapped up this whole NBA thing that he makes himself look dumb at times--he oversteps the boundries but I still agree with you--I'd much rather have an owner who had an intense desire to win then a drunk who knows nothing about basketball and only cares about the business and what they can put on their cable systems.[how could u be a grown man and not know about hoops:>)] Dallas is big on marketing their team through the media-that's why Cuban is always opening his mouth but that won't change the fact that you'd better have one heckuva of a frontline or a top 5 player in combination with alot of other great role players. Is Dirk Notkowski a top 5 player? I think he may be bottom 10 but they are just to small upfront.
RIP Crushalot😞
K9
Member: #242
USA
8/22/2002  9:55 AM
CUBAN is crazy !!! but thats why i like him !!! If he was really on the ball, he would trade FINLEY, VAN EXEL & LAFRENZ to the SPURS for DUNCAN !!! DIRK & DUNCAN with NASH bringing up the ball !!!
nwny
Member: #284
8/26/2002  9:24 PM
Posted by K9:

CUBAN is crazy !!! but thats why i like him !!! If he was really on the ball, he would trade FINLEY, VAN EXEL & LAFRENZ to the SPURS for DUNCAN !!! DIRK & DUNCAN with NASH bringing up the ball !!!
I can only hope you were joking since no one would trade Duncan for this group of "make-believe" NBA players.
A REAL OWNER = MARK CUBAN = TRADES

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy