THe blame game.........
Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/16/2006  7:04 PM
Posted by rvhoss:

i disagree. most of those that are backign LB have the most venom to spew and are the most critical of others.

if the mods actually paid attention to the lopsided polls, they would realize that it's not about picking a side, both are to blame.

dude, that's what I just said myself, so it's YOU who is not paying attention.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
rvhoss
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #777
Switzerland
3/16/2006  7:10 PM
really, I thought you were saying the part that was most interesting was that people that take LB's side of the guy who is known as a winner.

I stated that both are to blame, you siad somethign to the effect that most are missing that lb is the known winner.

sorry, I misunderstood...I was thinkign that BOTH are to blame, regardless of history...I believe a coach can lose it and suddenly suck, regardless of his history.

I don't think marbs is a loser. he's won on some level. (see coney island)

players like barkley are losers, they have never won on any level.

so, marbs has won, and he's done it his way to do it.

marbs said it best...you compare his record to someone with 20 years experience, then you can't compare.

but I don't have a short memory either, before detroit, everyone said LB was a loser as well.

so don't go telling me he's suddenly some historical winner when before detroit, he was just like barkley...couldn't wint eh big game.

and ewing being "considered" the best knick ever is rubbish...his legacy is already wearing off.

willis reed anyone?

[Edited by - rvhoss on 03-17-2006 01:11 AM]
all kool aid all the time.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/16/2006  7:15 PM
Posted by rvhoss:

I don't think marbs is a loser. he's won on some level. (see coney island)

players like barkley are losers, they have never won on any level.

so, marbs has won, and he's done it his way to do it.

marbs said it best...you compare his record to someone with 20 years experience, then you can't compare.

but I don't have a short memory either, before detroit, everyone said LB was a loser as well.

so don't go telling me he's suddenly some historical winner when before detroit, he was just like barkley...couldn't wint eh big game.

and ewing being "considered" the best knick ever is rubbish...his legacy is already wearing off.

willis reed anyone?

hoss, you logic is waaaay off. Marb won in high school and he is a winner? We are talking NBA, right?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
rvhoss
Member: #777
Switzerland
3/16/2006  7:18 PM
yep, but we are also talking LB being considered a choker in the big game for oh, like 20 years.

OK OK, you win, this week marbs is a loser. OK OK...geez.

To be so adamant that our best player is our cancer is strange.

I remember when philly was talking about trading iverson and thinking, they are waaaay stupid to think that, those fans don't know jack about sports.

but I was wrong, they are just like all fans.

impatient.
all kool aid all the time.
eViL
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #561
USA
3/16/2006  7:23 PM
Some posters here are fans of the TEAM, others are fans of Marbury. That much is clear. I am a fan of the team which is why I support the coach who preaches team. This season is not all Marbury's fault. This season is not all Brown's fault. But no matter whose fault it is, we're not gonna win unless they play like a team. And as far as I'm concerned, when we're talking Marbury v. Brown - only one of them has distinguished himself as having the team as his priority. Well then, is it a surprise if I have to choose, that I would choose Brown?
check out my latest hip hop project: https://soundcloud.com/michaelcro http://youtu.be/scNXshrpyZo
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/16/2006  10:10 PM
Larry won an Ncaa championship before Detroit.

The only coach in history to do this. No other. Nada, zippo.

Check his playoff record. Its pretty darn good.

He avgs like 6 years per stop. Still better than Average. usually has 4 jobs waiting after each.

Yeah the mans got cred. Took detroit to finals last spring. You don't lose it that fast.

And no, I don't hear larry blaming Marbs. Larry is calling out marbs that he can't do the starbury thing until we get our defense straight. Its not personal, its coaching.

And Marbs has been an ass about it and made it personal. thats the joke.

Bobby
Member: #408
USA
3/17/2006  12:27 AM
larry laureate comes to coach and the whole city is in disarray

as long as starbury has been a knick the team has never been this bad until.......

so now star tells his side and the laureate losers dont take kindly to the backlash

actually this is all brooklyn smoke: 2 guys from the same borough getting it on instead of getting along

"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
THe blame game.........

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy