[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Statement game and all that money wasting away..........
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/15/2006  11:28 PM

Larry made a statement tonite, and won the game with some tired kids!

All that money on the bench was incredible! You had the 5 lowest paid guys out there. Almost at least.

David Lees Dunk was incredible.

Qwoods looks like a young Spencer Haywood.

It wasn't the prettiest game, but yoot got it done!

The Scowl Towel was just too much to handle. Take that damm thing off your head Statbury! Enough!
AUTOADVERT
McK1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #964
3/15/2006  11:36 PM
by the numbers

Marbury 16.5 mill

J Rose 15.7 mill

Francis 13.8 mill

Curry 7.4 mill

M Rose 6 mill

5 starters: 59.4 mill

vs

Crawford 6.5 mill

Nate 1.1 mill

Lee .9 mill

Woods .1-.3 mill

Butler .6 mill

the guys who played: 9.2-9.5 mill

[Edited by - McK1 on 03-15-2006 11:36 PM]
the stop underrating David Lee movement 1. FIRE MIKE 2. HIRE MULLIN 3. PAY AVERY 4. FREE NATE!!!
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

3/16/2006  1:21 AM
I'm gonna vent.

I think it's just time to play the rookies. The team is not making the playoffs unless a miricle happens and the go undefeated the rest of the way....or is it even too late for that?

I think guys like Woods, Lee, Nate, and Butler have more than made a case for themselves to get in the rotation.

Malik, Taylor, JJ....these guys have shown flashes at one point or another but these guys should not be taking minutes from the young guys.

The Knicks have too much of the same thing going on with the personel so some stand needed to be made early on to weed out who fits and who doesn't then there wouldn't be such a cut throat mentality with the fans, and media.

I still say Brown did this cuz he has the power to lock guys up and just not play them instead of putting us through the BS.

No I'm not a Marbury dick rider. I personally believe that he is a good player in the right system but he is just not a Kidd or now Steve Nash type play maker. Marbury is not a thread the needle, pass the ball before anyone knew they was open type of point guard. Never was. No he doesn't fit here cuz Brown wants Marbs to give it up. But Marbs is a guy that is a threat to score 50. The ball should be going to him. Not Malik Rose.

Everything is screwed to hell.

There is a dilema.....

I see the starters as Frye, Rose, Curry, Marbs and Francis.

Q-rich has been the starter regardless of how bad he has been playing. His defense is ok man to man but he is the main person leaving guys open behind the three. The there is Craw who is a point guard sometimes and a shooter the next. It depends on the game. The dude is mega confused. There is no balance to his game. One of these two guys have got to go in my opinion. Th eKnicks don't even need a player back....the Knicks just need to dump one of them. The cancel each other out.....especially with Francis and Marbs here. Something has go to give between Craw and Q-Rich.

Frye has to start and he has to actually be implemented in a pick and roll game with Francis and Marbs cuz they excel at it. This is something the Knicks just don't do enough of if they even do it at all. Lee has been unfairly benched. He brings energy and he gets tough rebounds by actually banging and boxing out. Neither guy has been used properly this year.

Roles have got to be defined better. Hearts have to be broken and Brown has to stop the bull**** and put the clamps down on the roster. Settle it to a 8-9 man rotation and that's it. No way should Rose, JJ, and Taylor see anything but the seems of their suits. Either Craw or Q-rich have to be benched too....maybe platooning. Those guys should be the only ones wondering when they'll play.......

The rest of the guys starting with Frye, Jalen, Curry, Marbs and Francis with a bench of Lee, Woods, Butler, Nate(as a back up point guard) and either Craw OR Q-Rich(not both). Brown should have done that by now. He should do it and just forget the past. The Knicks have nothing to gain but stability. Then they can look at that group and decide what they wanna do for next year.....but something has to be done to stabilize this team. Brown has to be the one to put the clamps on the team. He is the coach and should use that power to do so.......not run the soap opera that has been going on with his tactics.

[Edited by - enyspree on 03-16-2006 01:21 AM]
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Statement game and all that money wasting away..........

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy