[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

TKF's keys to the win... and the young shall lead!!!
Author Thread
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
3/15/2006  11:04 PM
WOW!! what a win, and yes the young shall lead...

Where do I start..

Ok:

Starters: do I really need to talk about the starters? they started off good and then layed an egg in the third quarter.. Nuff said!!!!! Marbury and the rest benched... that is a good thing, although Jalen rose played very well tonight..

Frye: Although he was not part of the resurgence, he did help get it started late in the third, his allyhoop dunk. he also had two blocks, I think his foul trouble hurt his playing time...

Ok enough with the crapola.... Lets get to the real heroes:

The bench mob:

Butler: Solidified the middle, outplayed zaza like our bigs should, was solid on defense, challenged shots and posted up well late in the game to get pachulia out..... Butler was a young Rock out there tonight...

Lee: Great defense on Harrington, good fighting on the boards and great finish with that dunk, lee is a baller, his back door pass to nate and Q woods was fantastic...

Q woods: Damn great game, good defense, steals, rebounds and that dunk was sick. He was solid a real gamer..

Craw: played confident, notice his defense on Joe johnson, you will look at the stat sheet and see 36 points for JJ but he was defended well by craw when it counted, he was hounded by craw and challenged. People say LB killed craws confidence, maybe this defensive play we see by craw is a shifting of one mentality, maybe marbs should try it...

Nate: AKA rocket man!! he was the spark plug, big shots, great drives, nice drive and kicks, he was the spark off the bench...

these 5 guys played a hell of a game, beat a Hawks team led by two very good veterans in Harrington and Johnson. They played as a unit, played well, as if they liked each other, as if they trusted each other. I am not saying these guys are world beaters, but see what happens when you work hard, get your chance to play and play the right way? pass, share, defend. Was there really any" star" on the knicks tonight? Or did we see 5 guys make plays, 5 guys play solid defense. When craw and nate went crashing out of bounds trying to steal the ball, I had goosebumps, really guys, I almost cried, because this rarely happened, nate and craw were smacking hands, it was well worth it, win or lose..

I will remember this one fellas!!!
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
AUTOADVERT
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
3/16/2006  9:20 AM
i'd rather watch these kids play the rest of the season, win or lose, than watch millionaire ballplayers who've already given up on the season going through the motions... great win.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
3/16/2006  9:25 AM
Lee's passing was key. He also had a great entry pass to Butler in the post that put Butler in the position to go up quickly and draw the foul. I believe those 2 FT's tied the game at the time.
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
3/16/2006  9:25 AM
Posted by TMS:

i'd rather watch these kids play the rest of the season, win or lose, than watch millionaire ballplayers who've already given up on the season going through the motions... great win.

Exactly. I don't care if they win or lose, the play hard and play entertaining basketball.
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
3/16/2006  9:31 AM
Posted by VDesai:
Posted by TMS:

Exactly. I don't care if they win or lose, the play hard and play entertaining basketball.
kind of like rebuilding :)

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
GoNyGoNyGo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #411
USA
3/16/2006  9:40 AM
Lee is a basketball player. I know this will sound ridiculous but he could have played in the 70's. All that is missing from him is a consistent jump shot. That is all.

Butler is 20. The best IT move yet.

Nate has shown maturity by sitting, learning, rooting his teammates, playing hard in practice and now seeing rewards. HEART, HEART, HEART. He has it.

Frye - Smart player, lost his confidence in his shot or his legs are shot. Needs to get stronger. Future starting C of this team? Not sure he is a 4.

Marbury needs to shutup. I am sick of it. The guy has won NOTHING. He is a loser. I am sorry, I have supported as long as I could. It ends now. The guy is a cancer. Get him off the team anyway you can.

Start Francis/Qrich/Jrose/Curry
Bench: Nate/Craw/Woods/Frye/Lee/Butler
Last guys on bench James MRose ( and I like him)

Inactive - Marbury Taylor

Bench the SOB.
TKF's keys to the win... and the young shall lead!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy