[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

calipari on isiah + lb on SAS
Author Thread
Swishfm3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #392
3/15/2006  4:26 PM
Posted by Nalod:

I thought the media were over blowing the whole LB/Statbury thing at the beginning of the season. They were far more correct than most of us. In fact, The media even with its over hyped nonsense has proven to me more accurate in the last few years.

wouldn't you say then that the same fact you listed is the reason why things are the way they are between Marbs and Brown?

over hyped nonsense...

AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/15/2006  4:38 PM
Posted by Swishfm3:
Posted by Nalod:

I thought the media were over blowing the whole LB/Statbury thing at the beginning of the season. They were far more correct than most of us. In fact, The media even with its over hyped nonsense has proven to me more accurate in the last few years.

wouldn't you say then that the same fact you listed is the reason why things are the way they are between Marbs and Brown?

over hyped nonsense...

Meaning the media created this? Hell no, this is not media creating. This is quotes from two dudes really frustrated. I think for larry to go off means he is at his wits end with his point guard and can't supress his frustration. Marbs is tired of Larry also, which is understandable.

Difference is Larry speaks of his team and certain players not executing, and marbs talks about control issues.
Swishfm3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #392
3/16/2006  9:23 AM
Posted by Nalod:
Posted by Swishfm3:
Posted by Nalod:

over hyped nonsense...

Meaning the media created this? Hell no, this is not media creating. This is quotes from two dudes really frustrated. I think for larry to go off means he is at his wits end with his point guard and can't supress his frustration. Marbs is tired of Larry also, which is understandable.

Difference is Larry speaks of his team and certain players not executing, and marbs talks about control issues.

to some extent...yes. It's not created by the media...but it's def fueled by them.

case in point....Ariza was upset with Brown system and Brown question Ariza intelligence.

two quotes.

that was story for about 2 weeks in the back of the sports page.....and in those two weeks, sports writer added THEIR opinion on it.

it was there long enough for Ariza to see, get pissed, and finally respond again.
calipari on isiah + lb on SAS

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy