[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

EWING & OAKLEY RETURNING TO MSG
Author Thread
K9
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #242
USA
8/19/2002  11:03 AM
Sign EWING & OAKLEY to the vet minimum for 1yr contract, trade HARRINGTON & EISLEY to UTAH for OSTERTAG ( because LOPEZ torn ACL ) they need a PG & they have NO EXCEPTION, only option is a trade. THOMAS & WARD & 2nd rd pick to DALLAS for NVE & WANG ZHIZHI. C=DOLAMITE PF=MCDYESS SF=SPREWELL SG=HOUSTON PG=NVE / BENCH C=EWING PF=OAKLEY SF=SPOON SG=ANDERSON PG=WILLIAMS / BENCH DUST: KNIGHT, POSTEL & WANG / EWING & OAKLEY can teach WANG post moves, rebounding, defense & to be TOUGH. We atleast have a CENTER & POINT GUARD for the FUTURE !!! EWING & OAKLEY can RETIRE IN A KNICKS UNIFORM THE WAY IT SHOULD BE !!!!!!!
AUTOADVERT
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
8/19/2002  11:09 AM
I don't think we want Oakley back because he's nowhere near the players Weatherspoon and Harrington are anymore. Bringing back Ewing has its advantages and disadvantages. Yes it would be nice to bring him back before retirement and we do need all the help we can get at center, but he might be a problem because he would slow the game down when he's in and also, does he really swallow his pride and come back to New York? I have a hard time believing it.
knickisrael
Member: #314
Israel
8/19/2002  1:33 PM
i think its a good idea to sign them to 1 year contract and let them retire at MSG, and i think each of them can grab 5 rebounds a game, but will they agree to MIN sallery?
nwny
Member: #284
8/19/2002  2:37 PM
Posted by K9:

Sign EWING & OAKLEY to the vet minimum for 1yr contract, trade HARRINGTON & EISLEY to UTAH for OSTERTAG ( because LOPEZ torn ACL ) they need a PG & they have NO EXCEPTION, only option is a trade. THOMAS & WARD & 2nd rd pick to DALLAS for NVE & WANG ZHIZHI. C=DOLAMITE PF=MCDYESS SF=SPREWELL SG=HOUSTON PG=NVE / BENCH C=EWING PF=OAKLEY SF=SPOON SG=ANDERSON PG=WILLIAMS / BENCH DUST: KNIGHT, POSTEL & WANG / EWING & OAKLEY can teach WANG post moves, rebounding, defense & to be TOUGH. We atleast have a CENTER & POINT GUARD for the FUTURE !!! EWING & OAKLEY can RETIRE IN A KNICKS UNIFORM THE WAY IT SHOULD BE !!!!!!!
Their rookie center is also injurred so they wouldn't trade Ostertag unless they get a center in return.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
8/19/2002  8:59 PM
now this is funny:

http://www.sportingnews.com/voices/sean_deveney/20020818.html

Inside Dish: Ewing a Laker?
by Sean Deveney

So, who do you think is trying to stoke the Ewing-to-Lakers talk, David Falk or David Falk?
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Knicks
Member: #313
8/21/2002  10:41 AM
We don't want nor need Ostertag, believe it or not, Doleac's a better Center. He's a harder worker, wants to be in NY and can kick Ostertag's flabby behind in a street fight. Get a decent pg, pick up oakley and ewing for 1 yr and bring on the nets in the eastern conference championships!
nwny
Member: #284
8/26/2002  9:19 PM
Posted by Knicks:

We don't want nor need Ostertag, believe it or not, Doleac's a better Center. He's a harder worker, wants to be in NY and can kick Ostertag's flabby behind in a street fight. Get a decent pg, pick up oakley and ewing for 1 yr and bring on the nets in the eastern conference championships!
I was with you until you said that junk about Ewing, Oakley, and the Nets.
Knicks
Member: #313
8/28/2002  10:58 AM
Hey, it's just like the Mets, you gotta believe...Maybe I shouldn't use the Mets. Although, I do think that if either or both has any left in the tank we'd have a fighting chance.
EWING & OAKLEY RETURNING TO MSG

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy