[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Big Smooth---Jared Dudley
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
3/11/2006  12:04 AM
I know you are in BC land. This is the kind of kid that will project well for the nBA. 6-7 can play 2-3 tough, effecient high IQ has a lot of intengibles to his game, can bring the ball up court, a better version of matt barnes
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
3/11/2006  2:41 AM
Oh god please. Jared Dudley will NEVER and I mean EVER make it in the NBA. The Knicks can set their sights on players better then Jared Dudley, I would be surprised if he ever amounted more then to a crack-the-rotation-guy.
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
3/11/2006  7:18 AM
Posted by nyk4ever:

Oh god please. Jared Dudley will NEVER and I mean EVER make it in the NBA. The Knicks can set their sights on players better then Jared Dudley, I would be surprised if he ever amounted more then to a crack-the-rotation-guy.

My bet is he is on an NBA roster anytime he comes out. Attributes

size
athletiscm
IQ
toughness
winner
intangibles
ball-handling
passing
defense
rebounding
can play 2 or 3 versatile
effecient
consistent

this guy has averaged 17-7-3 50% in a slow down type of offense. Its BC style of play that probably takes away the flashiness of anyone's individual skills, but you dont win that much at the high caliber of level without NBA players and BC has 2.
RIP Crushalot😞
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
3/11/2006  2:01 PM
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by nyk4ever:

My bet is he is on an NBA roster anytime he comes out. Attributes

size
athletiscm
IQ
toughness
winner
intangibles
ball-handling
passing
defense
rebounding
can play 2 or 3 versatile
effecient
consistent

this guy has averaged 17-7-3 50% in a slow down type of offense. Its BC style of play that probably takes away the flashiness of anyone's individual skills, but you dont win that much at the high caliber of level without NBA players and BC has 2.

Your probably right Briggs. I just got home from a long night at the bars when I posted that last night LOL. I think the source of my outburst was due to my extreme disdain for Boston College, I hate them with a passion and being a bit drunk haha when I wrote it. With that said Dudley is a pretty good player, I think what turns me off with him is that he is extremely ****y but he does back it up, I just don't like his attitude but your right he has alot of skills and is so good off the dribble especially with his size, it makes it that much better.
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
NotFrye
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #935
3/11/2006  3:49 PM
Steve Novak. Can be had for some cash.
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
3/11/2006  6:18 PM
Briggs, I have been on spring break from BC but have been following each of the games. I think Dudley can make it in the pros. Someone mentioned him being ****y, but everyone at BC is convinced Dudley is pretty out there and that is why he wasn't recruited by anyone. He just does what he does to motivate himself but lives basically in his own world, like Ron Artest without a crazy streak in him.

I think Dudley will stay next year and play himself into a first round pick. He averaged 17 and 8 in the Big East last year and 16 and 7 in the ACC this year being the 2nd guy behind Craig Smith. Next year I could see a 20/10 year and BC being pretty good once again with Marshall, Rice, and Williams all returning. He gets to the line A TON, rebounds well, is streaky from downtown but will no doubt improve that before he leavs, and, if he puts on muscle mass can play like a less athletic Shawn Marion in the NBA, having some pretty big games as a forward who plays downlow.
#Knickstaps
Big Smooth---Jared Dudley

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy