[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT - sorry briggy but LET'S GO ORANGE!!!
Author Thread
daddynel
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #505
3/10/2006  12:23 AM
mcnamara's overrated.
AUTOADVERT
nykshaknbake
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #492
3/10/2006  11:16 AM
He's super clutch. No denying that.but 35.5% from the field is awful. If he shot better there might be games where he didn't need to make a clutch shot for them to win. At the end of the day everyone always lavishes over him when he makes one but ignores all the bricks he puts up.

Posted by nyk4ever:
Posted by nykshaknbake:

I was at University HOspital in Syracuse in the final minutes. We were working at something but then got pulled away to a TV. EVERYONE was watching. It was great. Funny ting too was that I had just finished saying that GMac was overrated(he still is) and he drills that 3!

I go back and forth about McNamarra. He gets double and even tripleteamed nearly everytime down the floor becuase Syracuse has absolutely no consistant post prescence that other teams have to worry about. One would say that the really good player would find a way to score the points even through all the double teams, others would say he is the only player worth worrying about on the court and its impossible for him to score through that. I go back and forth about it but Gerry has has put up a great last few games here, BIG TIME games.

[Edited by - nyk4ever on 03-09-2006 6:28 PM]

MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
3/11/2006  10:11 PM
Ugh, that no call on the three was complete bull!
OT - sorry briggy but LET'S GO ORANGE!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy