[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

ahhhh, lets face the truth.
Author Thread
RonRon
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #246
8/15/2002  12:54 PM
I was really excited this year when Keon Clark was a free agent. Then I learned Raptors could match his offer but later turns it down. I believe he would have brought the energy and set the presence, we desperately need. People says Layden is unwilling to use the whole 4.5 exception on clark for cap reasons. Here we are, thinking of a million reasons to improve the team by thinking of signing other free agents. The truth is, I dont see how the Knicks can sign 2-3 free agents this summer, with Doleac, that can match the qaulity of Keon CLark himself. Sure Keon said he wants to play in a warm city and didnt show much interest in NY but as a GM, find a freakin way! Anyhow, what could have, should have, might have... is all in the past now. We have to pray Doleac, Thomas, Harrington, are monsters waiting to exploid. Only other way I see anything happening is through a trade, which I cant see happening yet. Foyle and Dampier is the best of possibilities because of their abundunce in big men.
Center/ Foyle, Dampier, Dean Garreat
PF/ Jamison, Fortson, Troy Murphy
AUTOADVERT
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
8/15/2002  1:07 PM
"but as a GM, find a freakin way!"-Give me a break. Why wouldn't he want to play for the Kings? Great team, possible chance to contend, easy job off the bench for at most 30 minutes a night, warm weather. Layden can offer: New York City. It's simple logic, he wasn't coming here.
#Knickstaps
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
8/15/2002  3:16 PM
Posted by BigSm00th:

"but as a GM, find a freakin way!"-Give me a break. Why wouldn't he want to play for the Kings? Great team, possible chance to contend, easy job off the bench for at most 30 minutes a night, warm weather. Layden can offer: New York City. It's simple logic, he wasn't coming here.

Now thats the truth.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
Caseloads
Member: #41
8/15/2002  6:34 PM
Posted by BigSm00th:

sactown is NOT warm weather - sorry.
nwny
Member: #284
8/18/2002  8:02 PM
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by BigSm00th:

sactown is NOT warm weather - sorry.
Um, it's in Califormia. Average Temp year round is 70 degrees. They don't have a winter. That qulifies as warm weather.
ahhhh, lets face the truth.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy