[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Boris Diaw
Author Thread
nykbasketball
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #862
USA
3/8/2006  6:12 PM
This guy is a stud. Look at the numbers. Over the last 12 he is averaging 22.5, 9.8, 6.8. You guys think there is anyway we can get him. He's basically another Marion, he can i think he is 6'10, play sf, pf, and C.

Can we get him???
What's Defense?
AUTOADVERT
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
3/8/2006  6:18 PM
No.
JohnWallace44
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #910
USA
3/8/2006  8:55 PM
he's getting paid nothing, you could never pry him away
Alan Hahn: Nate Robinson has been on a ridonkulous scoring tear lately (remember when he couldn't hit Jerome James with a Big Mac in early January?)
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

3/8/2006  9:08 PM
Boris will be a Sun forever. The whole league missed out on that. Atlanta would have given him to anyone.....I personally though he was a bum. Just looking at him I still feel that way but when he plays he ends up filling up the stat sheet.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Swishfm3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #392
3/8/2006  10:00 PM
He has been having a solid season and getting better with each game.

he'll be making close to max money on his next contract
bobs3304
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #948
3/8/2006  10:42 PM
1 word ---

NASH
DLee is the best thing to happen to NY in Isiah's 4 year tenure. And that alone, though a positive on the radar, is sad as hell.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/8/2006  11:16 PM
Posted by nykbasketball:

This guy is a stud. Look at the numbers. Over the last 12 he is averaging 22.5, 9.8, 6.8. You guys think there is anyway we can get him. He's basically another Marion, he can i think he is 6'10, play sf, pf, and C.

Can we get him???

No, hes not ours. This is why you grow your own or be crafty.

Tony Delk and washed up Rodney Rodgers who were traded to boston for Mighty Young Joe Johnson. JJ traded to ATL for Boris and 2 no. 1 picks.

So grow em young, like Johnson and if you don't wanna pay them, trade them well and take on more good talent that can fit in well with your system.

Waiting until then reach peak value than trading means your always paying top dollar.
nadavshomron
Member: #623
Israel
3/9/2006  9:24 AM
timmy thomas has been looking good as a sun, he has been playing SF/PF/C and played well.
i always tought we should have played him as PF !!
LJ FOR 4!!!!
MS
Member: #724
3/9/2006  9:26 AM
Yes Nash has increased his rebounds and assists the guy is one of the more talented players in the league and can guard nearly every position on the floor, god atlanta is stupid, if they just grabbed johnson for no compensation they could have kept their picks and then made a nice trade and drafted paul that franchise would be one of the better teams in the eastern conference if not the best in a couple of years had they just kept their cap space and developed their young kids

Paul
Johnson
Diaw
Smith

And they could have hung onto childress and moved him, while becoming major player in the free agent market and given a max contract to Lebron/Melo/Bosh
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
3/9/2006  10:26 AM
I remember diaw here in Atlanta, had season tickets during his rookie season, anyone can look bad on a very bad team,actually diaw was the last pick of former GM babcock. People in Atlanta hated the pick and dogged Diaw in the papers and radio. He had skills, always did, but now he is part of a good system, the same system that actually makes Raja bell look like a legit scorer, the same system that has resurrected the dead Tim thomas, the same system, that salvaged Eddie House off the scrap heap and made him usefull again. Diaw is a good player, but the suns are a volume team, they take volume shots, so there are more opportunities to score, get boards and assists. I am not saying Diaw is not good, but the stats of most suns players can be skewed by their style of play.....
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Caseloads
Member: #41
3/9/2006  10:58 AM
Posted by tkf:

I remember diaw here in Atlanta, had season tickets during his rookie season, anyone can look bad on a very bad team,actually diaw was the last pick of former GM babcock. People in Atlanta hated the pick and dogged Diaw in the papers and radio. He had skills, always did, but now he is part of a good system, the same system that actually makes Raja bell look like a legit scorer, the same system that has resurrected the dead Tim thomas, the same system, that salvaged Eddie House off the scrap heap and made him usefull again. Diaw is a good player, but the suns are a volume team, they take volume shots, so there are more opportunities to score, get boards and assists. I am not saying Diaw is not good, but the stats of most suns players can be skewed by their style of play.....
Style of play, player happiness (due to location, coach, PG, system, etc) - all NBA players love getting up and down the court, running, scoring and not playing much defense (suns last year).
Boris Diaw

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy