[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Gurantee: Knicks Finish Strong and People Wonder "What Took Them So Long?"
Author Thread
misterearl
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #799
USA
3/7/2006  9:50 PM
1. The cohesiveness between Francis and Crawford, after a brief time together, is something worth noting. They could be a distinct Knicks advantage as teams go to their benches.

2. Malik and QRich hold down the 3-4 with tough defense and big butts boxing out

3. Jackie Butler provides inside activity

4. The Garden crowd gets back in the game

5. Remember 1999!

once a knick always a knick
AUTOADVERT
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
3/7/2006  9:54 PM
looks like mister earl has been hanging out with lucy in the sky diamonds.
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
3/7/2006  10:02 PM
Posted by misterearl:

1. The cohesiveness between Francis and Crawford, after a brief time together, is something worth noting. They could be a distinct Knicks advantage as teams go to their benches.

2. Malik and QRich hold down the 3-4 with tough defense and big butts boxing out

3. Jackie Butler provides inside activity

4. The Garden crowd gets back in the game

5. Remember 1999!

Do you have a daddy by the name of Mustafaaab?
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
misterearl
USA
3/7/2006  10:06 PM
djsunyc - what's the point of being a fan if all one does is complain?

Get with the program dudes!

03/11 @CHA 7:30pm - W

03/13 DEN 7:30pm - W

03/15 ATL 7:30pm - W

03/17 DET 7:30pm - tbd

03/19 MIA 7:30pm - W

You heard it here first

islesfan
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #712
3/7/2006  10:13 PM
Posted by misterearl:

You heard it here first

How about you back up your guarantee and agree to never post here again if they don't win all those games you have them winning. Come on, show us all how much faith you have in your Knicks.
If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
3/7/2006  10:17 PM
Posted by misterearl:

You heard it here first

it's cool being a fan. we're all fans. complaining is part of being a fan. in fact, complaining is being just a big a fan as cheering at 15 win team.

it took trading for two max players for lb to settle the rotation at the expense of guys like q2, lee and nate. so now that the rotation is settled at their expense, are you cool with it?

marbs at pg
q at sg

been that way all season

3 spot up for grabs until a trade for rose
4 spot - nobody claimed it since AD was traded, malik took the job with his hard work.

curry at c

been that way all season

now with francis, you have a guy that brings the same stuff every single night

i still don't get the gripe about rotations. nobody stood out and seized a spot. we had way too many players. and he had to figure out who could do what in different combinations.

also, it's no coincidence we've been playing better with our two best defenders in the starting lineup.

again, i've always said our rotations and stuff was all out of wack b/c our vets sucked. the vets talent has been increased with jalen + francis. that's why it's looked better.

oh, and a good lecture from the boss may have helped as well.

i hope they go 25-0. just b/c i don't like some of the things going on, doesn't take away from the fact that i still like the team and want them to win.

if they go 5-0 or 4-1 - full credit will go to you and when i do make it down to hotlanta, the first guiness is on me.
misterearl
USA
3/7/2006  10:36 PM
>>How about you back up your guarantee and agree to never post here again if they don't win all those games you have them winning. Come on, show us all how much faith you have in your Knicks.

Islesfan - just because you are a confirmed carrier of Knicks hatred doesn't mean you need to go around infecting other people.

You only love it when they lose

That is pitiful

[Edited by - MisterEarl on 03-07-2006 10:55 PM]
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
3/7/2006  10:47 PM
the deal is Larry has his vets now, and he has Francis and Craw (who buy his system) to play when Marbury is not buying it or injured. He has decided to go with Malik over Dlee.

so Larry is doing what Larry does: win with Vets. it took him 50 games to get Francis and 40 games to get Jalen and all talk of rebuilding can go out the window cuz Larry has his vets.

at least people can feel happy about losing the number 1 pick - Larry wouldn't play him anyway. I agree we'll finish strong, mr. earl if you'll agree we'll never rebuild and we'll always be a mediocre collection of overpaid vets.

maybe next year we do great with this group and win 45 games. in the words of the immortal Derrick Coleman - well, whoop dee damn doo. we're never winning a championship like this. we're never rebuilding and getting a core of young stars through the draft and adding the finishing touches with cap room. we're going to take players no one wants or players that teams want to move and we'll be decent. who cares?
¿ △ ?
misterearl
USA
3/7/2006  10:50 PM
>>if they go 5-0 or 4-1 - full credit will go to you and when i do make it down to hotlanta, the first guiness is on me.

Brilliant!

djsunyc - you make it to Atlanta and we're sitting damn near courtside

Excelsior.

misterearl
USA
3/7/2006  10:54 PM
crzymdups - it will be curious to see how the Isiah uses his two first round picks

Josh Boone would be nice

Until then, the future is so bright, I'm putting my shades back on
islesfan
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #712
3/7/2006  11:11 PM
Posted by misterearl:

>>How about you back up your guarantee and agree to never post here again if they don't win all those games you have them winning. Come on, show us all how much faith you have in your Knicks.

Islesfan - just because you are a confirmed carrier of Knicks hatred doesn't mean you need to go around infecting other people.

You only love it when they lose

That is pitiful

[Edited by - MisterEarl on 03-07-2006 10:55 PM]

That's what I thought. Even you don't believe the crap that you spew.
If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
3/7/2006  11:12 PM
I'll agree Earl, the team has looked good the past 3 games. I don't think either way this season will be a success but the only thing I wanted since before this season started was for the team to end the year playing well and understanding Larry and vice versa. Does 3 games confirms this? No, not yet. Does it look like it COULD be getting to that point? Yes it does.

I'll be the first to say while I didn't predict the Knicks to be a great team this year, I did predict for them to get 39 wins and sneak into the 8th spot of the playoffs. Obviously neither is happening but all I wanted from day one was for this team to play well the second half of the year and show that they can play under Brown and that could be starting to show now.
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/7/2006  11:28 PM
Looky here, the kool Aide done run again. Show is nice to see folks happy again!

Basketball Jones done said the turnaround be Dolan having talked to the team.

Jimmy DOlan is now Tony Freakin Robbins! whodda tunk it?

Betcha JImmy offered a boat load of bangle if the team could move up a few spots and make uncle Isiah, who is reposeable for most of the teams additions to the young gazzillionairs club, not look so stupid!
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
3/7/2006  11:39 PM
And if they don't??????
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/7/2006  11:42 PM
Posted by Rich:

And if they don't??????

Nothing, they still get millions, just no bonus.
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
3/7/2006  11:50 PM
Posted by Nalod:

Looky here, the kool Aide done run again. Show is nice to see folks happy again!

Basketball Jones done said the turnaround be Dolan having talked to the team.

Jimmy DOlan is now Tony Freakin Robbins! whodda tunk it?

Betcha JImmy offered a boat load of bangle if the team could move up a few spots and make uncle Isiah, who is reposeable for most of the teams additions to the young gazzillionairs club, not look so stupid!

I don't know what he said or offered, but I suspect that he did what a good boss should do and held his employees accountable. He told the people that hope to get rid of Isiah that he's not going anywhere, and he told the people that hope to get rid of Brown that he's not going any where either. Each person is accountable for his own performance.

https:// It's not so hard.
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
3/8/2006  12:56 AM
Posted by misterearl:

crzymdups - it will be curious to see how the Isiah uses his two first round picks

Josh Boone would be nice

Until then, the future is so bright, I'm putting my shades back on

yeah, except Larry Brown said they have too much youth as it is and that "you can always trade picks."
¿ △ ?
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
3/8/2006  1:41 AM
Don't be so freaking negative. For one thing LB has to get these vets to gel cuz most of them will be here next year barring a trade. This serves the purpose of getting the team playing right, giving the kids some sort of BASE to start from so that when they are inserted into the lineup the other players actually know what's going on and this will only help our kids. This team wasn't really doing a traditional rebuild anyway. We still have our youth and will likely add more and with two vets in their last year, there will be a natural shift anyway. Its not all doom and gloom cuz we've gone more with the vets at the end of the season.
rvhoss
Member: #777
Switzerland
3/8/2006  3:39 AM
all kool aid all the time.
rvhoss
Member: #777
Switzerland
3/8/2006  4:00 AM
so, i'm here in switzerland on business, I see the knicks win and win big over one of the better teams in the east...I log into ultimateknicks and see one of the few fans the entire season get bashed by islesfan and other supposed fans griping that the vets are helping the knicks win and LB has a roster he wants and the team still has their three first round picks and the average age of the team is still 25.

I just don't get it...keep up the love earl. And if the knicks go 5-1, Isles, will you stop posting...oh, nevermind, the mods love your hatred.

it really is hard to be a knick fan when you come to this board, but we try to continue on...for isles to even suggest a fan not post on ultimateknicks if they don't win all their next 5 is pathetic.

how about this descripition for ultimateknicks.

where haters come to roost.

atleast I have my real friends that are knick fans and say they hate ultimate knicks because it's all kids.

keep up the love earl, hardcore, et al. when they win, they may have to shut down ultimateknicks because the haters will move to ultimateNets.

pathetic.

GO KNICKS!!
all kool aid all the time.
Gurantee: Knicks Finish Strong and People Wonder "What Took Them So Long?"

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy