[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

three 6 mafia shut down the Oscars!!!
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

3/6/2006  3:56 PM
Did anyone catch the Oscars on purpose? I know I didn't.

Well I was at work when I caught Three 6 mafia performing their song off the hustle and flow soundtrack. The song is not as energetic as they actually performed it. I just gotta say they rocked it! The Oscars is such a tight wad event with the evening gowns and the penguin suits. Three 6 mafia just showed up and did their thing. They just brought their energy. It was a sight to see. I never liked that southern rap but I gotta say they just went for theirs in the faces of so many uptight mofo's.

Did anyone see it? Rod stewert is an ass but his reaction summed up probably the reaction of every one who was there.

Forget the black and white thing. Just the fact they went out there and put it down like they did was remarkable.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
3/6/2006  3:59 PM
the only time I watched any oscars was when Chris Rock hosted. He didnt let me down and ripped the tight wads for all they were worth. The sheet makes me wanna barf
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
islesfan
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #712
3/6/2006  4:02 PM
I caught it. It was pretty damn funny. While I was watching it I was saying that there was no way in hell that that tight wad community would let them win the Oscar but 2 seconds later they won it. Best acceptance speech and reaction to winning ever. They were still on the stage when they found out and started jumping all over the place. Great energy and funny as ****.
If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
3/6/2006  4:06 PM
EnySpree, Rod Stewart???? That's some funny s**t, the dude is JON Stewart, he'd probably crack up about being mistaken for Rod!

Even though I don't like his show I thought he was great last night. I greatly prefer Chris Rock as a comedian, but I thought Stewart was much funnier on the Oscars than Rock was.

ANd yeah, THree 6 Mafia were great. They even got my lazy kids up off the couch and dancing around!
bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
3/6/2006  4:25 PM
Three 6 Mafia sucks. It's all about Young Jeezy

Dattttsssss Riiiight
"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

3/6/2006  5:00 PM
Posted by Marv:

EnySpree, Rod Stewart???? That's some funny s**t, the dude is JON Stewart, he'd probably crack up about being mistaken for Rod!

Even though I don't like his show I thought he was great last night. I greatly prefer Chris Rock as a comedian, but I thought Stewart was much funnier on the Oscars than Rock was.

ANd yeah, THree 6 Mafia were great. They even got my lazy kids up off the couch and dancing around!

Ah man my bad! Rod is a legend. Easy typing error. Rod is the first thing you think of when you think of stewert.

Marv.....a bunch of redheaded white kids dancing to three 6 mafia is a kodak moment. That or the world is truly ending.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
3/6/2006  5:05 PM
Posted by EnySpree:
Posted by Marv:

Ah man my bad! Rod is a legend. Easy typing error. Rod is the first thing you think of when you think of stewert.

Marv.....a bunch of redheaded white kids dancing to three 6 mafia is a kodak moment. That or the world is truly ending.

It's all Kodak!
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
3/6/2006  5:54 PM
for those keeping score...

Martin Scorcese 0 Oscars - 3 6 Mafia 1
three 6 mafia shut down the Oscars!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy