[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

if the knicks start winning
Author Thread
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
3/5/2006  6:46 PM
it won't be because they got rid of Marbury even if they do.

It will be because they fixed the frontcourt. Our leading rebounder is Eddie Curry with 6.3. Our leading shotblocker is I think Curry again with 0.9. We must have the worst rebounding shotblocking frontcourt in the NBA.

Also Eddie Curry shouldn't be our go to guy on offense. He plays like a role player so thats what he should be until he workes his way to a go to guy. He doesn't have good enough scoring moves or that one consistant move that fall every time. When he gets that then he could be the go to guy on offense.

So #1 should be to find more production in the rebounding shotblocking department in the frontcourt. Then after that we could start worring about the other things.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
AUTOADVERT
Elite
Alba Posts: 23
Member: #510

3/5/2006  7:16 PM
good post
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
3/5/2006  7:21 PM
Also the TOs will have gone down, and the assists have gone up.
misterearl
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #799
USA
3/5/2006  8:07 PM
newYorknewYork - what you said

solve the 3 and 4 spots, Curry begins to flex and the Knicks suddenly become solid AND scary again

Larry's Merry Go Round and Round has not helped the situation
once a knick always a knick
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
3/6/2006  2:20 AM
Neither has Curry picking up an offensive foul every 3 possesions, or Marbury being injured, or Crawford not knowing how to play, or Stevie and Stephon playing the same position, or having 3 inexperienced rookies playing in the toughest city in the world, or Mo and Jerome being fat, or Malik being too short, or Nate being an idiot, or Q being injured most of the season, or Jalen being old and slow, or our GM being incompetant as well as our owner, or Allan Houston retiring, or Q and Marbury always fighting, or all the players making up excuses, or nobody playing hard or smart on defense, or everyone turning the ball over every other possesion, or not having one frontcourt player who can rebound and block even one shot a game, or Q2 always beating up Pit Bulls, or Ben Gordon turning into Reggie Miller against us, or every team and opponent that faces against us. WOW!

[Edited by - Allanfan20 on 03-06-2006 02:27 AM]
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
HanginOn
Member: #1091

3/6/2006  1:17 PM
Even if no single player on the team pulls down alot of rebounds, the Knicks are still one of the best rebounding teams in the league.
If NYK can't win with the veterans why not play the rookies?
MaulingandAppalling
Member: #884
3/6/2006  1:38 PM
I agree with Rich. TO's are the biggest thing right now. Though TO's relate to a lot of deeper structural problems.

But at least half of our TO's are from sloppy passes, and so they should be immediately fixable if LB wants to do so.

if the knicks start winning

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy