[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

James Dolan has the IQ of the color yellow:
Author Thread
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
3/1/2006  1:41 AM
Sure, we all say he opens up his checkbook for just about anything, ala Steinbrenner, but if it's true he wants to keep Isiah after all the crap he has pulled off, you would think he'd at least get fed up with it by now. This is a franchise of egos, and Dolan, Isiah and Brown have the biggest ones of them all. They can't fess up to any mistakes, besides when Brown says "I'm not getting through to them" which is BS.

But it's been more of the same crap for the past 3 years now. Take on a million bad contracts and give up a lot of expiring ones, for the right to have somethin' decent. And with this same crap, is a worse basketball team than what Layden had (Sad and scary, b/c we were the laughing stocks then too). When is Dolan gonna learn how to handle this franchise. I really really really think Bonn could be close to being maybe .0005% right, in that we might not be a championship contender under this guy.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
AUTOADVERT
Allanfan20
USA
3/1/2006  1:45 AM
Did I forget to mention in this post (B/c I know I have in other posts) that Dolan has cut down on MSG security VERY significantly. They don't even make you go through metal detectors, nor do they pat you down at MSG. Just let you go through no problem. And I would like to point out that MSG was sued at least one time for lack of security for a fight I witnessed in the stands right next to me. This was at Wrestlemania XX. No security guys came until the guys basically knocked eachother down the steps and one of them had their shoulders separated.

In a nutshell, Dolan is a horrible owner. Absolutely horrible.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
firefly
Alba Posts: 17
Member: #721
United Kingdom
3/1/2006  5:09 AM
Im sorry but I have to stop you there.

This is disgraceful. This callous and unwarranted trashing of the colour yellow is simply unfair, and I think you you should take a long look at yourself after this constant abuse. I see no reason why the colour orange should be let off the hook, while yellow gets all the flak. I personally think that judging by past behaviour blue and green are easily stupider with a lower IQ. And for basketball IQ, dont even get me started! Taupe and maroon have no idea!
Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask why not?
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
3/1/2006  7:26 AM
it wouldn't be enough to fire isiah. this time it has to be the whole ball of wax- mills, everyone.
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
3/1/2006  7:28 AM
Charles Dolan has been a visionary in the cable tv industry. How can he just sit back and watch his stupid son disgrace his family name?
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
3/1/2006  7:35 AM
A fight at Wrestlemania? THey should add a surcharge for that!
JayNYC
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #682
USA
3/1/2006  7:50 AM
Listen why is the majority of blame directed at Isiah? Has'nt Larry Brown contributed to the NYK flawed team chemistry? What about the players as a whole.. instead of singling out Stephon Marbury? This is crazy!

All 3 must stay!!! IMO... and believe it or not i'm not opposed to keeping Francis either. Curry should also remain in the fold, although he might have the b-ball IQ of the color "yellow"; and it's understandable.. Thats a guy str8 outta high school, that really had no coach to show him how to use his body. Give this guy some tapes of Shaq, and teach him how to play!!!!

Frye I love... but if we can get a power forward thats a young two-way player we gotta get him! Injury prone or not.. Jermaine O'neal should be our target.
Inhale deep like the words of my breath/ I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death-- Circa 1994 Nasty Nas: NY State of Mind
OAK
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #957
Japan
3/1/2006  9:05 AM
Posted by Allanfan20:

Did I forget to mention in this post (B/c I know I have in other posts) that Dolan has cut down on MSG security VERY significantly. They don't even make you go through metal detectors, nor do they pat you down at MSG. Just let you go through no problem. And I would like to point out that MSG was sued at least one time for lack of security for a fight I witnessed in the stands right next to me. This was at Wrestlemania XX. No security guys came until the guys basically knocked eachother down the steps and one of them had their shoulders separated.

In a nutshell, Dolan is a horrible owner. Absolutely horrible.

Does this mean that MSG could become an easy target for terrorist attacks? I'm serious, cuz if what you're saying is true, I do not wanna go there.
Allanfan20
USA
3/1/2006  11:29 AM
Yup, it's been getting lighter and lighter by the year. I don't remember if they ever patted you down since 9/11. At one point, they had the hand held metal detectors, and I THINK they had the walk through ones, at one point, but now they have none of it. Either way, I'm not buying tickets next season, no matter how good the off season is.
James Dolan has the IQ of the color yellow:

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy