[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Releasing Stephon Marbury??????
Author Thread
holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

3/1/2006  12:45 AM
Posted by arkrud:

If you have no understanding of what you doing you can run around the place with the all effort of the world and will do nothing good anyway

It's doesn't matter, Larry has lost this team....They are not listening....Thye have to get rid of most of the players now....These are not stupid players...They got this far...I really believe it either Larry or the players now....And Larry will win, but he won't be here for long...
AUTOADVERT
ALLBaLL2006
Member: #1064

3/1/2006  12:58 AM
Posted by holfresh:
Posted by ALLBaLL2006:

Not playing hard for Larry Brown is stupid. It is moronic and idiotic because what the hell have these players done in their careers to NOT play hard for a Hall of Fame coach. That is just plain stupid. Who do these current Knicks think they are? They are nothing but overpaid bums that want to do whatever they feel is right to them instead of listening to a Hall of fame coach. Yea keep playing the way they want lets see who wins more games. The team under Larry's system or the team under their system.

Listen you are not going to get players to play hard for you after what Brown has done...He calls them stupid in the press, throws them under the bus whenever he gets the chance, blames them for every wrong that happens....As a player or a human being, you are not going to respect that person...All that Hall of fame stuff doesnt matter....As a coach, you have to get players to believe what you are selling...Brown stabs them every chance he gets...I can believe you guys can't see this....

You have to get the players to believe what you are selling? Omg what does Larry Brown have to sell? Winning a title in both the college and professional levels are not enough? Winning with every team that he has coached is not enough? Then that proves my point that these players are stupid. How the hell you are not going to believe what Larry Brown is trying to sell after he has shown throughout the damn league that he can win anywhere? This is ridiculous....I am not going to sit here and say Larry Brown doesn't get any blame cuz then I would be lying to myself as a Knicks fan but come on....Larry Brown needs to get his players to believe what he is trying to sell....and that hall of fame thing doesnt matter? lol you making Larry Brown seem like he is Don Chaney or Herb Williams....

holfresh
Member: #1081

3/1/2006  1:44 AM

OK...if you think it's that simple....

djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
3/1/2006  11:28 AM
for isola to just come out and say they would release steph is just irresponsible not to mention totally stupid.
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
3/1/2006  11:29 AM
Posted by djsunyc:

for isola to just come out and say they would release steph is just irresponsible not to mention totally stupid.

he's the worst of the Knicks beat writers. by far.
¿ △ ?
Releasing Stephon Marbury??????

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy