[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

LARRY MUST STEP DOWN......
Topic LOCKED
Author Thread
holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

2/28/2006  2:57 PM
You can fire Isiah and trade these 15 guys over the next 3-5 years....

Or you can force Larry to step down......

Larry won't be here in 3 years...thats is a given...

The team has quit on him....

He has thrown them under the bus and now they are not playing for him...

Blame Isiah all you want, Larry has lost this talented group...

So yeah, fire Isiah and watch them win 20 games next season too or just get Brown out of here now...

You make the call.....

[Edited by - holfresh on 02-28-2006 2:58 PM]
AUTOADVERT
Elite
Alba Posts: 23
Member: #510

2/28/2006  3:02 PM
I honestly think they shouldent fire either YET.... give them this summer and one more training camp...... if by january 2007 they are still heading the same direction then fire them all
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
2/28/2006  3:03 PM
Yeah...there are a bunch of threads addressing this
PURE KNICKS LOVE
bigbeast
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1060

2/28/2006  3:03 PM
First off, it makes no sense to fire Isiah now, especially with the draft comming up. At least let him do what he does best. Last time we fired a GM during the season, we ended up with an idiot drafting French-toast over Artest.

But if and when he decides to fire Isiah, Brown should step down. Brown is the one that pushed for the Rose and Francis deals. As long as he's here, this team will never begin the process of a full rebuilding process.
"Man, who knows with this team." Aguirre.
eViL
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #561
USA
2/28/2006  3:04 PM
That'll teach the players...

Please, think about the consequences of firing Larry:

1) Who will want to succeed him as coach?

2) Will the players ever buy into a system? If you fire Larry you have basically encouraged every player on the team to dog it if they ever disagree with coach.
check out my latest hip hop project: https://soundcloud.com/michaelcro http://youtu.be/scNXshrpyZo
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
2/28/2006  3:07 PM
how do you know they are talented? What has any of them every won in the NBA to indicate they are talented? If talent is dunk contests and padding stats on losing teams then yes we are certainly talented. If talented is using skills to win basketball games than I would say this team is ranked among the least talented in the NBA, as with the exception of Malik Rose you can count the playoff victories on your fingers between the whole lot of them.

They are all hot blondes, only problem is they are dumb as a bag of rocks and all have the clap. Making them usefull for nothing (but they look good on paper)
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Travla
Member: #723
USA
2/28/2006  3:08 PM
If they won't play for him now, what makes you think they'll play for him next season???
Larry should step down but he won't (he won't admit failure) and they won't fire him because owners/management will look like idiots. I'd like to start next season with optimism that these guys will play with winning in mind.
https://www.youtube.com/user/RPreston01/videos
SlimPack
Member: #1009
USA
2/28/2006  3:11 PM
If larry steps down who should replace him? remember this team played terribly under herb when he coached it in this seasons preseason game, and collapses last year under lenny, and then again under herb, firing larry and hiring someone else to me wouldnt really help that much, this team just isnt very good. although I suppose it could help some since larry's methods do seem to have an adverse effect on this team, but for the record I agree with what elite said.
Topic LOCKED
LARRY MUST STEP DOWN......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy