[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Chat with Marc Stein (28 Feb 06)
Author Thread
Swishfm3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #392
2/28/2006  2:17 PM
**Just posting the two questions pertaining to the Knicks**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jeff(NY):
Marc, what is your take about the report that Dolan is going to speak publicly about the state of the Knicks? Can we expect to hear him saying that Isiah is no longer the GM? Thanks.

SportsNation Marc Stein:
I'd bet the other way. Don't you think Isiah has to run all these moves past Dolan before pulling the trigger?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

matt (Chicago):
Marc, is rashard lewis going to be inplay this summer? I believe he is a superstar player hidden in seattle. Somehow I think the sonics, could trade old for new and rebuild. Your thoughts?

SportsNation Marc Stein:
Another guy Isiah loves. Another guy whose team, I submit, will have very little interest in the pieces NY has to offer. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the Knicks have a shot here. But there will be a long line for Lewis if the Sonics make him available.
AUTOADVERT
Chat with Marc Stein (28 Feb 06)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy