[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

SAS - news that can rock ny?
Author Thread
McK1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #964
2/28/2006  6:54 PM

the face of leadership
the stop underrating David Lee movement 1. FIRE MIKE 2. HIRE MULLIN 3. PAY AVERY 4. FREE NATE!!!
AUTOADVERT
islesfan
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #712
2/28/2006  7:09 PM
Posted by TheloniusMonk:
Posted by islesfan:

I am preparing the start of the UK Official: Isiah is Fired thread."

No big deal....just put you're prepartion efforts to rest and STFU

Nothing else to it.

[Edited by - theloniusmonk on 02-28-2006 6:53 PM]

There's a shocker, you're not man enough to admit when you're wrong.
If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
TheloniusMonk
Member: #705
USA
2/28/2006  7:15 PM
Posted by islesfan:
Posted by TheloniusMonk:
Posted by islesfan:

Nothing else to it.

"not man enough"

"stupid"

"moron"

Ouch! Name calling hurts! lol Challenging my manhood is not goona change anything. Accept reality, save your "open remarks' in the "Isiah is fired" thread and stop being delusional.

Zeke's in the building! Accept it and move on.

SAS dropped the ball today.

'You can catch me in Hollis at the hero shop!' -Tony Yayo
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
2/28/2006  7:16 PM
to bad. i thought id come home to see him canned. anyone who states eddy curry is a once every twenty year talent--- you need jamal crawford's to get to championships, spends 500mm $ and doesnt have a franchise player or even 5 guys who can play cohesive basketball has a team regressing after 2.5 years and a roster full of unmovable contracts with the worst record in the league should be just about enough to get someone terminated.

its to bad. people who bring up the name patrick ewing--they must either be 22 years old or they have short memories--dont put Patrick and Isiah Thomas in the same sentence.

we have poor ownership in terms of basketball operations--- thats the final call--to let this go is insane but the owner just doesn't undertsand basketball and believes that money will solve any problem.
look how cvc does business when they have problems they SPEND but that isnt a good business model for the team itslf. they need financial restraints so that we dont do this again.

talking about releasing stehon marbury? they have to be kidding.

oh well, i have my huskies
RIP Crushalot😞
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/28/2006  7:17 PM
Posted by TheloniusMonk:
Posted by islesfan:
Posted by TheloniusMonk:
Posted by islesfan:

Nothing else to it.

"not man enough"

"stupid"

"moron"

Ouch! Name calling hurts! lol Challenging my manhood is not goona change anything. Accept reality, save your "open remarks' in the "Isiah is fired" thread and stop being delusional.

Zeke's in the building! Accept it and move on.

SAS dropped the ball today.

OK, knock it off guys. Not for nothing TheloniusMonk but I do think you took the first shot at Isles and misfired pretty bad.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
USA
2/28/2006  7:20 PM
Posted by BRIGGS:

to bad. i thought id come home to see him canned. anyone who states eddy curry is a once every twenty year talent--- you need jamal crawford's to get to championships, spends 500mm $ and doesnt have a franchise player or even 5 guys who can play cohesive basketball has a team regressing after 2.5 years and a roster full of unmovable contracts with the worst record in the league should be just about enough to get someone terminated.

its to bad. people who bring up the name patrick ewing--they must either be 22 years old or they have short memories--dont put Patrick and Isiah Thomas in the same sentence.

we have poor ownership in terms of basketball operations--- thats the final call--to let this go is insane but the owner just doesn't undertsand basketball and believes that money will solve any problem.
look how cvc does business when they have problems they SPEND but that isnt a good business model for the team itslf. they need financial restraints so that we dont do this again.

you can't really expect a firing of Isiah right now, it doesn't make too much sense. Let him do his thing through the draft and otherwise handcuff the guy with Larry's say-so until you need to let go of Isiah. It avoids the media hoopla and puts the pressure back on the players - where it should be. Isiah can come up with a good draft plan and Brown will sure be free enough after the regular season to consider trades.
TheloniusMonk
USA
2/28/2006  7:22 PM
Posted by martin:

OK, knock it off guys. Not for nothing TheloniusMonk but I do think you took the first shot at Isles and misfired pretty bad.

How can you play peacemaker but then single me out with an insult. This dates waaaay back with me and that guy. We've never seen eye to eye and never will.

Some people are obsessed with Thomas being fired. So much so until it has become fanatical. It's funny to me so therefore I came to poke fun at Isle who is the ring leader. If I'm wrong about going back and forth then so is he. He's the one who starts taunting "I told you so" threads. Are you're telling me I cannot taunt back in my own way?
martin
USA
2/28/2006  7:36 PM
Posted by TheloniusMonk:
Posted by martin:

How can you play peacemaker but then single me out with an insult. This dates waaaay back with me and that guy. We've never seen eye to eye and never will.

Some people are obsessed with Thomas being fired. So much so until it has become fanatical. It's funny to me so therefore I came to poke fun at Isle who is the ring leader. If I'm wrong about going back and forth then so is he. He's the one who starts taunting "I told you so" threads. Are you're telling me I cannot taunt back in my own way?

you guys can disagree all you want. In as many threads as you want. Poke fun if you want. You called out Isles in THIS particular thread way after he said he didn't think Isiah would get fired (as much as he wants it). You claimed incorrectly. And generally speaking you started the direct lobbing, right? Check it out.

I am just saying it like it is... you misfired. That's insulting? It's a fact.
TemujinKnick
Member: #1022

2/28/2006  7:37 PM
So the news is that there is no news... Anything else?
islesfan
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #712
2/28/2006  7:44 PM
Posted by TheloniusMonk:
Posted by martin:

I Own you.

Now excuse me while I go start a thread telling everyone how right I was about Isiah ruining this franchise.
If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
2/28/2006  7:51 PM
Posted by BRIGGS:

to bad. i thought id come home to see him canned. anyone who states eddy curry is a once every twenty year talent--- you need jamal crawford's to get to championships, spends 500mm $ and doesnt have a franchise player or even 5 guys who can play cohesive basketball has a team regressing after 2.5 years and a roster full of unmovable contracts with the worst record in the league should be just about enough to get someone terminated.its to bad. people who bring up the name patrick ewing--they must either be 22 years old or they have short memories--dont put Patrick and Isiah Thomas in the same sentence.

LOL.. briggs, that comment made by It about curry and craw, seems to strike a nerve with you man...LOL..
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
2/28/2006  7:57 PM
Consider me "Rocked".
https:// It's not so hard.
matt
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #487
USA
2/28/2006  8:03 PM
Posted by McK1:

the face of leadership

How do you know he didn't just see a fat chick or something?
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
2/28/2006  8:03 PM
Posted by islesfan:
Posted by TheloniusMonk:
Posted by martin:

I Own you.

Now excuse me while I go start a thread telling everyone how right I was about Isiah ruining this franchise.

Islesfan owns everyone in here. He's called it right down the line--look back at his posts going way back, everything he has said has come to pass.
RIP Crushalot😞
edsonline
Member: #735
2/28/2006  8:13 PM
This might be the dumbest thread on this site. And Steven A needs A beat down for wasting people's time.
holfresh
Member: #1081

2/28/2006  8:22 PM

Isiah firing won't rock NY....Larry Brown stepping down will...
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
2/28/2006  8:31 PM
Posted by tkf:
Posted by BRIGGS:

to bad. i thought id come home to see him canned. anyone who states eddy curry is a once every twenty year talent--- you need jamal crawford's to get to championships, spends 500mm $ and doesnt have a franchise player or even 5 guys who can play cohesive basketball has a team regressing after 2.5 years and a roster full of unmovable contracts with the worst record in the league should be just about enough to get someone terminated.its to bad. people who bring up the name patrick ewing--they must either be 22 years old or they have short memories--dont put Patrick and Isiah Thomas in the same sentence.

LOL.. briggs, that comment made by It about curry and craw, seems to strike a nerve with you man...LOL..
Yeah, I don't get it either. I'm disappointed with the results Isiah has gotten but I don't pay any attention to the media spin he gives or evaluate him based on his media spin.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/28/2006  8:33 PM
Haters rule the season thus far.

Simmons, Chad, Lawrence, Isles, and the rest all see it clearer than the rest of us.

WOODMANnYk
Member: #529
USA
2/28/2006  8:45 PM
P Diddy officially buying the KNICKS!!
The Future. GO KNICKS!
TheloniusMonk
USA
2/28/2006  8:50 PM
Posted by islesfan:

I Own you.

[/quote]

You forget, I seen a picture of u dude. You LOOK like the type of guy who has to come onto a message board in order to "own" anything. Guess you need to feel macho. Again, this changes nothing.

Isiah to Islesfan STFU

Why does this hurt you so much? You and a bunch of others were salivating today in hopes dude would be fired. I find this hilarious. Back to the drawing board huh?

[Edited by - theloniusmonk on 02-28-2006 8:51 PM]
SAS - news that can rock ny?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy