SAS - news that can rock ny?
Author Thread
TheloniusMonk
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #705
USA
2/28/2006  4:15 PM
Posted by OngBok:

All of you said the same thing about Layden. Now its Isiah, well if he does get fired then you will say the same thing about the next GM we get !! I wish we could go back to the beginning of all these threads and you would see that this has been going on since Ultimateknicks got started !! You wanted Ernie out, you wanted Scott out, hell you wanted Patrick out, now its Zeke !!!

Bingo.

Why is it that some of these dudes don't see this pattern? It's almost humorous.

'You can catch me in Hollis at the hero shop!' -Tony Yayo
AUTOADVERT
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
2/28/2006  4:18 PM
you mean the pattern of fire chaney, fire lenny, fire larry? you mean that pattern?
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/28/2006  4:23 PM
Thats the blame game. But its gotta be someones fault! Our blood thirst must be quenched!

Give me KoolAid or the blood if Isiah!

Notice the bloated Dolan. Medicated prior to his heart surgery. Perhaps it altered his already diminished intellect and thought the whole Isiah thing just sounded great!
He was not handing him a basketball, it was a pot of gold!

[Edited by - nalod on 02-28-2006 4:31 PM]
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/28/2006  4:25 PM
Posted by Nalod:

Thats the blame game. But its gotta be someones fault! Our blood thirst must be quenched!

no man, the line is Give me KoolAid or Give me Death.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
Posted by Nalod:

The blame game?

Wouldn't it be ironic if Dolan left the meeting and said: "Brownie, you're doing a helluva job."
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
per the guy that broke the kt/q1 trade (zeke206 in realgm), he made a post (after a long hiatus), that lb and isiah are staying and are on the same page. take that for what it's worth.
TheloniusMonk
USA
2/28/2006  4:27 PM
Yup and fire ernie, fire layden and fire isiah.....there's another pattern for ya!.

Meanwhile Dolan sanctions the hiring of every person you want to fire. Keep Dolan and spin the wheels one mo' time. Let's get a few more hirings and firings going on.

No matter what happens from this point on I can almost garauntee that this time next year the same ones will be screaming "Fire (fill in the blanks).

Then there are the players: Ewing, Houston and Marbury (add whoever else u'd like to these lists)
Caseloads
Member: #41
2/28/2006  4:29 PM
Posted by djsunyc:

per the guy that broke the kt/q1 trade (zeke206 in realgm), he made a post (after a long hiatus), that lb and isiah are staying and are on the same page. take that for what it's worth.

Glad they are on the same page. Now for the players...
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
2/28/2006  4:30 PM
Posted by djsunyc:

Dolan always takes the easy way out, which is why the Knicks suck.
islesfan
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #712
2/28/2006  4:30 PM
Posted by martin:
Posted by Nalod:

no man, the line is Give me KoolAid or Give me Death.

So far we've gotten both. At least most of you.
If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
2/28/2006  4:34 PM
Posted by TheloniusMonk:

Yup and fire ernie, fire layden and fire isiah.....there's another pattern for ya!.

Meanwhile Dolan sanctions the hiring of every person you want to fire. Keep Dolan and spin the wheels one mo' time. Let's get a few more hirings and firings going on.

No matter what happens from this point on I can almost garauntee that this time next year the same ones will be screaming "Fire (fill in the blanks).

Then there are the players: Ewing, Houston and Marbury (add whoever else u'd like to these lists)

Unfortunately it's going to remain the same way until Dolan either dies or sells the team. Sounds harsh but it's true.
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
2/28/2006  4:38 PM
Posted by nyk4ever:
Posted by TheloniusMonk:

Unfortunately it's going to remain the same way until Dolan either dies or sells the team. Sounds harsh but it's true.

If this continues, I think there are some angry fans out there could make that happen lol.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
Caseloads
Member: #41
2/28/2006  4:58 PM
Mr. Perposterous trade suggestor!
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/28/2006  5:33 PM
What, Isiah and Brown are working together? This rocks NY?

Stephan A, gotta do better than this!

Looks like Isiah just swallowed reality! Don't taste good.
How would you look if your boss called you to memphis instead of going to Europe?

AND WTF! Your team is reeling and its time to go to Europe? Isiah don't draft Euros!

Go and hide? What?, is Isiah considered a genious in France like Jerry Lewis?

[Edited by - nalod on 02-28-2006 5:36 PM]
TheloniusMonk
USA
2/28/2006  5:51 PM
Isiah to Islefan and the people who thought he was getting fired: STFU!!!!!!!!!!
islesfan
2/28/2006  6:18 PM
Posted by TheloniusMonk:

Isiah to Islefan and the people who thought he was getting fired: STFU!!!!!!!!!!

Go back and check jackass, I said nobody was going to be fired at this meeting. So STFU.
If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
TheloniusMonk
USA
2/28/2006  6:21 PM
Posted by islesfan:
Posted by Nalod:
This could be an important day for you.

If Isiah is gone, where will you go? What will you do?
It'll all be in opening remarks of my Isiah is Fired thread.
[/quote]
Who cares what you'll do? There IS no 'Isiah is fired' thread.

STFU

You can still start that thread if you'd like lol

[Edited by - theloniusmonk on 02-28-2006 6:23 PM]
islesfan
2/28/2006  6:45 PM
This is what I said on the first page of this thread you moron:

"Nothing is going to happen. Even I don't have my hopes up.
Although I am preparing the start of the UK Official: Isiah is Fired thread."

As for the "Isiah is Fired thread" I was referring to the fact that Andrew and Martin have been kind enough to allow me to start that thread when the time comes.

I'd tell you to STFU now but you're too stupid to listen to my advice, so keep making an ass out of yourself.
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
2/28/2006  6:48 PM
Posted by islesfan:

This is what I said on the first page of this thread you moron:

"Nothing is going to happen. Even I don't have my hopes up.
Although I am preparing the start of the UK Official: Isiah is Fired thread."

As for the "Isiah is Fired thread" I was referring to the fact that Andrew and Martin have been kind enough to allow me to start that thread when the time comes.

I'd tell you to STFU now but you're too stupid to listen to my advice, so keep making an ass out of yourself.

Isiah creates hate amongst fans.. he must be fired!

"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
TheloniusMonk
USA
2/28/2006  6:52 PM
Posted by islesfan:

I am preparing the start of the UK Official: Isiah is Fired thread."

No big deal....just put you're prepartion efforts to rest and STFU

Nothing else to it.

[Edited by - theloniusmonk on 02-28-2006 6:53 PM]
SAS - news that can rock ny?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy