Hammond. Or Dumars himself!
AUTOADVERT
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
2/28/2006  1:27 PM
Posted by Marv:

All right, if you're not kiddindg about Charles, I'm not kidding about this - Bill Walton.

MARV! I love the idea of Bill Walton also! Bill knows basketball and I think alot of people around here would have a problem with him if he were hired because he's too oldschool but this is exactly what the Knicks need.
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
2/28/2006  1:33 PM
Posted by nyk4ever:
Posted by Marv:

All right, if you're not kiddindg about Charles, I'm not kidding about this - Bill Walton.

MARV! I love the idea of Bill Walton also! Bill knows basketball and I think alot of people around here would have a problem with him if he were hired because he's too oldschool but this is exactly what the Knicks need.

That's what i'm talking about. Bill was the all-time team player. He totally undertands what owning the paint means, covering on D, finding the open man, being team first. Imagine him talking to the press!

Can we hear a few more hollers on this idea?
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/28/2006  1:44 PM
Posted by Marv:
Posted by nyk4ever:
Posted by Marv:

That's what i'm talking about. Bill was the all-time team player. He totally undertands what owning the paint means, covering on D, finding the open man, being team first. Imagine him talking to the press!

Can we hear a few more hollers on this idea?

"make me wanna holla!"

Swishfm3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #392
2/28/2006  1:57 PM
Posted by Nalod:

My Guess? Larry takes some time off to "heal" and will return. Isiah makes it thru the season.

hmmmmmm

Cold Pizza Rumor - Isiah to be fired this week

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy