[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The not so fantastic four...
Author Thread
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
2/27/2006  12:23 PM
Marbury, Curry, Crawford, and Jerome james. All of these guys have tuned larry Brown out..LOL.. I will let nate off the hook for now, because I think nate is a misguided rookie.

OK, so lets see, Larry brown comes in and tells steph,he wants him to be a leader, to play the right way, even if it meant sacraficing some of his scoring, to do all the other things PG's do to win games, Steph fought brown, but he started to give in, reluctantly, now we have a division in the locker room. BTW, the often mild mannered Q richardson wants to kill him. go figure..

Crawford: Yea he did things his way last year, and where did it get us? LB came in and said jamal, You have all the skill in the world, no need to force wild threes off the dribble, no need to take out of control floaters, try comming off screens, controlled shots and going to the basket with your great quickness, and hey, jamal, you are 6'5 with long arms, try defending, you can be good young man. So how does craw respond? for a stretch he did good comming off the bench, but has regressed, I guess the pressure of being a good player is too much for him.

Jerome james: Hey I know IT paid you a ton of money, more than you deserved, but so far you have been a big piece of cow dung. LB asked that you come in camp in shape and give this team a presence in the middle. Geez, I guess that is just too much to ask for 6 mil a year...

curry: Hey we gave you a free ride, you didn't play ball all summer, you were justifiably out of shape, but larry came to you and called you the Franchise! IT traded two lottery talents( TT and sweets) along with a unprotected #1, obviously he thinks of you as franchise talent also, so how do you repay these guys trust in you? You tune out the coach who wants you to be great. Hell curry, I guess the pressure of someone wanting you to fufill your potential is just too damn much. I guess some people are leaders and some are followers, I guess some want greatness and some want to just blend into the crowd. well eddy, you are 6'11 285, no need to blend in buddy, stand out, stand up!!
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
AUTOADVERT
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
2/27/2006  12:25 PM
trade em all except for Curry... we need players here who WANT to play LB's style of game... to hell w/Marbury, he's proven he can't be a leader... as for JJ, dump him into the nearest manure pile where he belongs.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
2/27/2006  12:28 PM
The problem is that LB probably told all those guys this "if you dont play my way, I'll break you down and diss you in the papers and then you'll play my way"
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
2/27/2006  12:34 PM
is this isola's opinion or does he know that all those players tuned out vanilli?
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
2/27/2006  12:38 PM
You know what, a lot of bulls fans told us the same things about curry and crawford, they don't listen, learn or care, so far they are par for the course. I as a fan expected and wished for different, so far the bulls fans are correct...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
The not so fantastic four...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy