[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Sit the entire starting five.
Author Thread
firefly
Alba Posts: 17
Member: #721
United Kingdom
2/25/2006  10:14 PM
Look, we arent playing any type of basketball right now. Even if we win a few games, it'll be blind luck, horrible shooting , injuries or refs that do it for us.

I think we should drop all 5 starters excluding Francis cuz he's new, let the 3rd stringers start and just tell them to run. Hell with offense, when this team wants we have enough offense. Just run and run and run. Hassle everyone on the ball 100% of the time. Play Francis, Q2, Lee, Frye and Butler. I'm not expecting to win. I dont even want to win. Just tell them to run and play for the defense alone. Forget scoring.

Hopefully dumping the starters will wake them up and they will follow Lee and Frye's example, cuz those are the only two players I can see playing with any pride right now. If someone fouls you, you drive hard at them on the very next play. If someone scores on you, you foul them hard the next time down. Start instilling some kind of pride in these guys, because all I can see are a bunch of guys waiting for the season to end.
Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask why not?
AUTOADVERT
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
2/25/2006  10:16 PM
most of the players on the bench have started at some point this season.

I wouldn't be against benching Curry at this point. it would save him the upcoming embarassment in San Antonio and Memphis.
¿ △ ?
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
2/25/2006  10:26 PM
actually, I apologize. every single player on the roster but Jackie Butler has started a game.
¿ △ ?
FrenchKnicks
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #147
France
2/25/2006  10:30 PM
What about telling them to just go on the court and have fun? Just like a pickup game... when one guy's tired, one comes from the bench. No set play, no screaming coach... just let the players take care of business, play free and just have fun together. It seems like a pain for them to play basketball now.
Sit the entire starting five.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy