[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Any body think David Stern would let us take a mulligan on this one?
Author Thread
JohnWallace44
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #910
USA
2/25/2006  9:44 PM
For the good of the league I think he should consider it. One of the most storied franchises is the biggest market is getting blown out every night and there is no hope for years down the road.

Just dissolve the team, let the rest of the league pick up the contracts of the existing Knicks... or not. And start over with an expansion team.

How great would it be to see how many of the current Knicks would get picked up if teams could just assume their contracts? I would bet that only the rookies, Woods and Butler would get picked up.

I seriously can't think of a worse situation any major sports team has ever been in. Herschel Walker's Minny teams were somewhat competitive when they traded all their picks for him and bombed out. Mets with Mo Vaughn... maybe they were close but they weren't doomed for years into the future.
Alan Hahn: Nate Robinson has been on a ridonkulous scoring tear lately (remember when he couldn't hit Jerome James with a Big Mac in early January?)
AUTOADVERT
Any body think David Stern would let us take a mulligan on this one?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy