[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Satterfield
Author Thread
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
8/22/2001  5:10 AM
These are the current point guards on the Mavs roster..

Steve Nash
Timmy Hardaway
Kenny Satterfield*
Khalid El-Amin
Darrick Martin
Muggsy Bogues - Inj

Satterfield is unsigned and do you really think with the 17 players the mavs got Satterfield will make it to the roster? We could have picked him instead of wright and let's right that wrong by trading for him ti be the third PG on our roster.

Indeed only if Ward or Jax is traded for a big body.
AUTOADVERT
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
8/22/2001  8:21 AM
Posted by knicksbabyyeah:

These are the current point guards on the Mavs roster..

Steve Nash
Timmy Hardaway
Kenny Satterfield*
Khalid El-Amin
Darrick Martin
Muggsy Bogues - Inj

Satterfield must be wondering what is going on...the Mavs draft him, I think he did good in the Summer leagues, then the Mavs go and sign 3 more point gurds. Add that to a already established starter....?
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
8/22/2001  12:04 PM
Obviously they have something planned for all of these guys. They will probably either just keep the best and cut the rest or look to get something for them in a trade. I think we could offer either Micheal Wright or LaVor Postell in S-&-T (if he decides not to re-sign with new york) for one of those three new guys, preferrably Satterfield. He would be an upgrade over Brunson can could probably develop into a decent back-up. Just a thought.
vysions
Member: #39
USA
8/22/2001  2:42 PM
Now that sounds wonderful. Just wish Layden could think of that.
Might be you should send a resume to the NY Knicks. Yes indeed the Mavs have too many PG's and one of our surplus of inadequate PF's would work. Wonder and this is a stretch and joke at same time.
Wonder if LJ could be happy in Dallas as he lives down there from the articles about working at home in Dallas. Hmmmm...NOT
Satterfield would be a wonderful pickup for us... maybe even a shot at a future. Watch Layden blow this possibility as well.
Knixkik
USA
8/22/2001  2:49 PM
You can't really consider it a possibility yet and i'm sure it hasn't been drawn to laydens attention quite yet. Still, i'm sure he knows what he's doing and is working on something now. I have heard teams such as Pheonix, Golden State, and Portland really like Jackson instead of Ward and we might be able to get something good for him.
vysions
Member: #39
USA
8/23/2001  2:31 PM
OK. Getting rid of Jax is not exactly what I wished for, however if that is the only way to get value then we need do it. Value in a 7 footer...NOT ROD STRICKLAND!!! Foyle, Dampier, Ostertag, who is on Phoenix that we could use. Rasheed is out of the Question I am sure.
What is your source for the interest in Jax.
Knixkik
USA
8/23/2001  3:05 PM
Different people on message boards said they heard it so i'm just following suit. I did not specify having a reliable source and thats because i don't have one. All i know is these guys on nyk discussion board and espn board know something because lighting doesn't strike twice and two different boards don't report the exact same rumor. But then again, this is why we call them rumors.
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
8/24/2001  4:09 AM
Um, I know we need a big man but please no Ostertag. He's a dumb stiff and if he'd become a Knick I'd have to change channels everytime he'd be on the court.

We all noticed the Utah connection with the Rice trade but please pretty please with a cherry on top no Ostertag.

Isn't there a possible trade we could do with the Raptors?
Olajuwon, Clark, Montross, N'Diaye and Stewart. All freakin centers.
I'd love Keon Clark as he'd be a perfect addition to Camby.
Knixkik
USA
8/24/2001  11:16 AM
We've all mentiond a possibility of Keon Clark on this board since he's been rumored to be on the block, but i'm not sure if they would deal with new york. We really don't have much they would want and both teams definetly aren't looking to improve each other. The only chance we would have to get Keon is to create a three-way deal with someone who is interested in Ward, Jax, or Harrington and has a lot of good trade bait. Still, it would be an awful hard task to accomplish.
Fordy74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #51
USA
8/24/2001  11:59 AM
Posted by knicksbabyyeah:

Um, I know we need a big man but please no Ostertag. He's a dumb stiff and if he'd become a Knick I'd have to change channels everytime he'd be on the court.

We all noticed the Utah connection with the Rice trade but please pretty please with a cherry on top no Ostertag.

Isn't there a possible trade we could do with the Raptors?
Olajuwon, Clark, Montross, N'Diaye and Stewart. All freakin centers.
I'd love Keon Clark as he'd be a perfect addition to Camby.

Man, I couldnt agree more! Ostertag was the weakest link(goodbye) on those Utah teams that went to the Finals vs. the Bulls and other years they made it far but because of the weak link at center they didnt win jack. Ostergoof blows we dont need him and he doesnt look like a Knick or a NY kind of player the fans would kill him every time he screws up. I cant believe Lay-dork is even interested in this scrub.
Satterfield

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy