2/25/2006  3:03 AM
Sounds like a Childrens book.

Anyway....

PF:Channing/Malik/Taylor/Lee
SF:Q/Rose/Woods
C :Curry/James/Butler
PG:Marbs/Nate
SG:Francis/Craw

How can the Knicks get better starting from day one in the off season?

Malik, Craw, Mo Taylor, James....These guys are all redudndant. These guys could be found anywhere. If the Knicks lost them they would not lose anything but their contracts....only Craw and Taylor have value in my opinion.

Questions? Well the Knicks already have a dynamic back court. Channing is the future right now and getting better. No need to clog him with an expensive vet. Rose is a nice savy vet to have. Q-Rich just needs to find his shot and he will be fine. Curry needs to get in shape and get his basketball rhytmn back.

How can the Knicks even get better?

Well Isiah missed the boat on Vlad Radmonovic as far as having that dead eye marksman with size at the 3. He can still be had in the off season but what about the group of dead weight thats already lying around?

Common sense points to the Knicks just waiting around....maybe buying out Maliks contract? Possibly Taylors too?

I'm throwing alot of stuff out there......the Knicks are at a cross roads now.....what happens next? How do the Knicks improve?
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
TemujinKnick
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1022

2/25/2006  3:08 AM
Taylor will be an expiring contract next year. So trading him shouldn't be hard. JJ is still a dead albatross... when what this team need instead is Jessica Alba. M. Rose needs to go... but who will take him? Craw we can trade for picks and I'll be happy. Draft a sharpshooter or a front court defender and we are good. I don't want to go all in for Garnett unless we get a great deal.
holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

2/25/2006  3:15 AM

Do nothing and let them play...I really don't think this roster is the issue as the coach is the issue......We will be able to get a better view of what we have when we gel....The good thing about Franchise is that he takes the pressure off Marbs and Curry to score...You really can't double anyone in the starting lineup anymore...That is, if Larry maintian this line-up...

I must say, It's the first time this year that I have agreed with Larry's starting five...I would love to see Q2 gets some minutes as well as Lee at the 4...But it's tough have 2 rooks at the 4 spot the rest of the way....

I just get scared seeing Franchise pound the ball.......Marbs as well.. But I am optimistic......

I think it's all in the Coach's hand......

Knicks and the redundant roster

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy