Author Thread
bigbeast
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1060

2/25/2006  9:04 PM
Posted by BasketballJones:
Posted by martin:
Posted by simrud:

WE ARE NOT FING REBUILINDGG YOU FING MORSONS WHO KEEP SAYIN THAT SHIAT!!!

You are not bebuilding when you are over the cap by a hundred mil!
You are not beuuilding when you have no pick for the next 2-3 years, and get the FCK OUT with the late 1st round pick we have gotten, when we gave given up our own HIGH LOTTERY picks.
You are not rebuilding when you sign verteran players to full MLE's!
You are not reuuilding when you trade for 29 and over 30 year old former allstars with long term money!

Anybody who busy IT load of shiat that we are rebuilding is a fing joke.

23 and under:

Frye, Lee, Nate, Q2, Curry, Butler, 2 first rounders in 2006 draft.

8 players. Q1 was trades for KT which got us younger and was a move for the future (albeit a bad back, can't hit shots move).

It's not rebuilding by your definition, but it's rebuilding.

Could be, but if the rumors are true and Isiah is stockpiling talent in order to do a major trade for Garnett next year, and sends off Frye, can we still say we're rebuilding? I would have thought a rebuilding team would do trades for younger players and draft picks, not Stevie Franchise. I would think Frye would be a big piece of a team that's rebuilding.

Getting garnett means Isiah's trying to build (or put together a team for a Ring) Keeping Frye and Lee and letting them develop will get us where exactly? Marbury will be finished b the time they are ready, IF they are evr ready.

"Man, who knows with this team." Aguirre.
AUTOADVERT
simrud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #474
USA
2/25/2006  9:12 PM
Yo misterearl you ever get tired at taking punk@ss digs at people while trying to sound all innocent? You are the one bringing in excuses about personal lifes. BRIGGS counters you, and you make one of yoru usual character digs, somehow implying that he is angry at the Knicks cause of his childhood trauma. I sware guys like you need to get stomped once in a while. You remind me of a evangelist somehow. At least you didnt acuse anybody of being racist this time around when they disagreed with you.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
the chants have begun...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy