[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Say it aint ZO!!!
Author Thread
Fordy74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #51
USA
8/8/2002  3:34 PM
Wow that would be nice to add a frontcourt player like Mourning. Sprewell and Spoon or Thomas and a draft pick maybe could get it done in a 3 team scenario. Zo and Dice with Doleac and Harrington as backups and suddenly we have a dynamic frontcourt!! Cmon Layden get it done!!
AUTOADVERT
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
8/8/2002  4:24 PM
Posted by Fordy74:

Wow that would be nice to add a frontcourt player like Mourning. Sprewell and Spoon or Thomas and a draft pick maybe could get it done in a 3 team scenario. Zo and Dice with Doleac and Harrington as backups and suddenly we have a dynamic frontcourt!! Cmon Layden get it done!!

Thats not going to happen. Riley want Zo's contract to run its course. So he can make a run for Duncan or Kidd. Mourning will be a free agent next year if the Knicks want him they will have to make room for him under the cap, which is highly unlikely. This is the senario that I have worked for Zo. If Duncan signs back with San Antonio then Orlando will want him, Zo won't return to Miami. If Duncan signs with Orlando Zo most likely will sign with San Antonio.
WOODMANnYk
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #529
USA
8/8/2002  7:52 PM
[/quote]
Thats not going to happen. Riley want Zo's contract to run its course. So he can make a run for Duncan or Kidd. Mourning will be a free agent next year if the Knicks want him they will have to make room for him under the cap, which is highly unlikely. This is the senario that I have worked for Zo. If Duncan signs back with San Antonio then Orlando will want him, Zo won't return to Miami. If Duncan signs with Orlando Zo most likely will sign with San Antonio.
[/quote]

My man, it could happen!! All the knicks need to do is look for a team that has players with big contracts to run out after the season. Look at New Orleans!! Campbell and PJ brown are free agents after the season. Rileyy wouldn't mind having them for only 1 season. Throw in Wesley in that deal and he probably will play pg for maimi. Spree will move in the backcourt alongside Baron D. but i don't think weatherspoon will be the other player. It would be Kurt T and aslo Travis knight to go to New Orleans. Knicks will get Zo and George Lynch to play the sf position. Miami will have PJ again for one more yr ,Campbell and wesley. Now they could trade Brian Grant for another one yr contract....
The Future. GO KNICKS!
nwny
Member: #284
8/8/2002  9:57 PM
The salaries don't work. Zo is the 4th highest player in the league at 21 per.

My man, it could happen!! All the knicks need to do is look for a team that has players with big contracts to run out after the season. Look at New Orleans!! Campbell and PJ brown are free agents after the season. Rileyy wouldn't mind having them for only 1 season. Throw in Wesley in that deal and he probably will play pg for maimi. Spree will move in the backcourt alongside Baron D. but i don't think weatherspoon will be the other player. It would be Kurt T and aslo Travis knight to go to New Orleans. Knicks will get Zo and George Lynch to play the sf position. Miami will have PJ again for one more yr ,Campbell and wesley. Now they could trade Brian Grant for another one yr contract....
Never happen NO doesn't want Spree. They wouln't give up their guys for what we are offering.
john44
Member: #115
USA
8/8/2002  10:44 PM
Zo is done he is just as old as spree and he will never be the same again after his surgery. i say keep the team the way it is and see how is goes. the one thing i would try to do is get a better swing man off the bench anderson just doest cut it. Also if anyone knows anywhere online that i could purchase old knicks games on tape please post it.
Matt
Say it aint ZO!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy