[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

knicks fan strike back (simmons)
Author Thread
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
2/24/2006  4:15 PM
What are we thinking? Rose + Mo T's expiring deals, Frye, Nate and the 2 picks for KG + Troy Hudson or Marco?

probably more along the lines of Frye, Marbury or Francis, Jalen, Mo T, Nate, 2 1st round picks for KG, Blount, Jaric, Hudson & Hassell
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
AUTOADVERT
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
2/24/2006  7:30 PM
People talk about this deal like if it was something that we had to do and since we got a star that was a good deal, but this was an unnecessary deal that just turned a terrible situation into ridiculous caos.

And Im tired of all you that say that we were not going to benefit from Hardaway's contract expiring so we had to make a deal. That kind of thinking was what started this whole mess.

It was a stupid deal that proved how lost Isiah is...
Knicks_Fan
eymyel827
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #694
USA
2/24/2006  10:44 PM
guys chill somethin's cookin on zeke's kitchen....come summer tiime..... we'll be awesome....mark my word
NotFrye
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #935
2/24/2006  10:56 PM
Posted by TMS:

all rumored trades in the Daily News & NY Times must be true then i guess... gotcha.

The deal was rumored among a number of scouts and several sources. Do you have any information to suggest that this wasn't being discussed, are you being willfully ignorant, or do you just make baseless claims with sentences that trail off (...) in lieu of substantive information...

Edit: ...

[Edited by - notfrye on 02-24-2006 11:01 PM]
joec32033
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #583
USA
2/24/2006  11:41 PM
Posted by NotFrye:
Posted by TMS:

all rumored trades in the Daily News & NY Times must be true then i guess... gotcha.

The deal was rumored among a number of scouts and several sources. Do you have any information to suggest that this wasn't being discussed, are you being willfully ignorant, or do you just make baseless claims with sentences that trail off (...) in lieu of substantive information...

Edit: ...

[Edited by - notfrye on 02-24-2006 11:01 PM]

Substantitive information from the Daily "Mike Fratello is the new Knicks coach--wait it's Lenny Wilkins" News? Every paper reports RUMOURS that are just that...rumours until they actually happen. How can you get substantitive evidence of a rumour if not from either Zeke or the Orlando GM themselves?

The point is you believe what you want. Personally, I still believe that Zeke was working to get KMart here for Jamal and whatever (and that Reggie Evans deal I totally believed was a precursor) and that isn't reported anywhere, just an opinion. It also said Zeke was talking about Miles, Ratliff and Steve Blake in a deal including Frye...Why trade for Blake when you JUST traded for Francis, even if MAYBE Jamal or Q is on a trade like that....
~You can't run from who you are.~
bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
2/25/2006  9:02 AM
"Steve Francis to the Knicks -- unbelievable. I've been trying to think of an analogy that equates to what Isiah is doing to the woeful Knicks and I've got it. The Knicks are his scab and he keeps picking at it. He looks at it, knows it's not healed, picks it … and it bleeds again. Unfortunately, now it's infected, beyond repair, and it's time to amputate."

JCA, Richmond, VA
"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
2/25/2006  9:03 AM
makes you appreciate the good ol' days even more.
"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
knicks fan strike back (simmons)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy