toronto
new york
View Results

Author Thread
tomverve
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #878
2/24/2006  12:31 PM
I don't know. It would depend on the exact details of the trade among other things I guess. I would be loathe to surrender Frye in almost any transaction, but a core of Curry, Garnett, and Marbury coached by Brown, with the requisite role players, could potentially constitute a real contender. I'll cross that bridge when we get to it. For now I'm more interested to see how this Francis experiment works out.
help treat disease with your spare computing power : http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/
AUTOADVERT
McK1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #964
2/24/2006  12:33 PM
thing about chicago is with the picks and cap-space they can accomodate more than just Minny.

If Indiana should want to move O' Neal, unlike Minny they have other options on the team to carry them through such a transistion. The cap space and the picks may be enough.

Then Chi is fielding O Neal Chandler Deng Hinrich and Gordon.
the stop underrating David Lee movement 1. FIRE MIKE 2. HIRE MULLIN 3. PAY AVERY 4. FREE NATE!!!
bigbeast
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1060

2/24/2006  12:36 PM
I think Gordon would have to be included in any blockbuster trade Chicago hopes to pull off. He's young, he really good, and as of right now he doesn't hurt the cap.
"Man, who knows with this team." Aguirre.
isiah thomas gm of the year

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy