[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Marcus Camby's Vertical
Author Thread
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
8/21/2001  8:52 PM
What do you think camby's vert is? I give it 40 inches assuming he hasn't lost any of his leap over the summer. If he's can still get up next to the rafters we're all in for a treat this coming season. Thoughts?
AUTOADVERT
VG
Member: #68
Australia
8/22/2001  1:38 AM
Camby has hops but 40 inches may be a bit optimistic in my opinion. It'd be closer to 35 inches I think.
Knixkik
USA
8/22/2001  12:09 PM
Keon Clark has a 40 inch vert and Kenyon Martin has a 37 inch vert. I campare Keon to Camby a lot because of his athletism and hops. I could be wrong, but i belive they are both around the same when it comes to their verts.

On another note, i'd love to get Keon Clark because he would be a good back-up for Camby and he would be fun to watch. I'm also hearing that he's on the block. What do you think?
VG
Member: #68
Australia
8/23/2001  1:24 AM
Posted by Knixkik:

Keon Clark has a 40 inch vert and Kenyon Martin has a 37 inch vert. I campare Keon to Camby a lot because of his athletism and hops. I could be wrong, but i belive they are both around the same when it comes to their verts.

On another note, i'd love to get Keon Clark because he would be a good back-up for Camby and he would be fun to watch. I'm also hearing that he's on the block. What do you think?

Yeah Clark has a lot of potential and I'd love to see him in a Knicks uniform. Who would the Raps want for Clark though?
Knixkik
USA
8/23/2001  10:06 AM
I'm not sure if we could really offer much to get Clark mainly because we have few players with reasonable contracts. Harrington and picks may work for Toronto, but i can't say that for sure. Maybe we could do a three-way deal of some sort. Send Harrington or Ward to the Clippers, they send Cory Maggette to Toronto, and they trade Keon Clark to new york. They are probably looking for a solid swingman or maybe power forward. We could take Murray off their hands which may convince them to deal with us, but i can't say that for sure either. I really think we should make a run for this guy though.
Marcus Camby's Vertical

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy