[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Trading block - Case Notes
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
8/4/2002  7:04 PM
Notice that all the guys on the trading block got dealt this summer?

there have been alot of trades going down, but none of them have REALLY been blockbusters - major moves though.

detroit is usually active, as are the mavs in summer trades.

it'd be nice to see golden state actually make some trades - they never really do deals.

i think indiana would move austin chrosure if they could... and supposedly they aren't happy with jamal tinsley.

i wonder if miami has anything up his sleeve? zo said in a recent article 8.3.02, that he had a feeling he'd get dealt.

and all this talk about garnett getting moved is a shocker, and wally is always on the back burner

denver and cleveland are both trying to get ricky davis and his contract figured out

san antone is looking to deal daniels for frontcourt help

sonics are having trouble with lewis and GP, and i'm sure would love to deal booth.

rockets - they have a frontcourt glut, and i'm sure they'd love to move their thomas and kelvin cato. they need help at the 3.

i'd take cato off their hands if they take eisley and they can have harrington back (we still have 'spoon - neither would get many minutes in ny behind dice if dice is healthy.)

bucks need a backup pg - maybe we could trade eisley to bucks for Earvin "no magic" Johnson?

there's always the NJ Van Horn and Feick (injured) to NY for Houston

Detroit is not expecting anything from rodney white, he can be had for othella harrington - give us some young talent at the 3.

New Orleans would love Houston and Eisley for Campbell, Courtney Alexander and David Wesley. They already have a young competent center on their roster...
AUTOADVERT
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
8/4/2002  7:09 PM
Orlandough would trade Steven Hunter and a 1st rounder for Othella Harrington, just to ditch guaranteed salary and Harrington's deal ends soon.

Philly - they want to ditch mutombo, but for the right deal only - he's lost a step, but would be a great fit in ny along dice, we could deal houston and harrington for mutombo - give them that second scorer they've always wanted, and with houston's passive personality, he'd fit in with ivy - spree can go back to the 2, anderson can step in at the starting 3 spot (or spoon) and we can actually see if postell if worth anything...

chicago and cleveland need a PG - why not eisley? eisley for nick anderson (a pure salary dump), or from chitown - basically they could give us fizer (we'd have to toss in a future 1st or maybe a second rounder). let fizer learn and grow behind dice and spoon (another tweener).

Minny needs a PG - eisley for marc jax is a decent deal. we need a center. MJax has got to be better than travesty knight or felton "6 fouls in 5 minutes" spencer (for hire)

memphis - if we could get lorenzen wright to play center for us, that'd be sweet.

[Edited by - caseloads on 08/04/2002 19:23:36]
Trading block - Case Notes

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy