[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Frye at Center
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
2/11/2006  11:35 PM
As punishment for being a BUM the past 10 or so games, should LB start Frye at Center, DLee at PF and bring Curry off the bench?

Frye was initially drafted by the Knicks to be a Center. (although they said after the SL that Frye was a PF).
AUTOADVERT
JayNYC
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #682
USA
2/11/2006  11:45 PM
Posted by Caseloads:

As punishment for being a BUM the past 10 or so games, should LB start Frye at Center, DLee at PF and bring Curry off the bench?

Frye was initially drafted by the Knicks to be a Center. (although they said after the SL that Frye was a PF).

NOPE.. But he should start from here on out at power forward! Curry is gonna get better. He just needs to learn how to play the game. This is why kids need to go to college instead of opting for the money... Curry doesn't understand positioning yet, thats why he doesn't get the ball like he should. He'll look like a beast one quarter then is non existant in the following. I think you will see improvement overtime with him (He seems coachable)... he's just 23 and our big men coaches have a history of developing players.

Frye can be a problem for defenses at Power Forward.. He can shoot it, and has that nice little hook in the post. Once he learns how to put the ball on the floor a bit, and create space for his shot he'll be good as well. I think you see the difference between how he gets the ball in the post vs. Curry.. Thats because he learned how to use his body in college.

All in all, our frontcourt will be good.. we shouldn't give up on them yet. These guys are young and will only get better through game situations. You gotta play em at this point.
Inhale deep like the words of my breath/ I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death-- Circa 1994 Nasty Nas: NY State of Mind
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/11/2006  11:48 PM
Lets start Frye against Yao.

Great ideal!

Why punish Frye?

Curry is learning. I am learning.

I am learning that every year I don't trust this team.
Frye at Center

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy