Adonal Foyle
and GS unprotcetd #1 pick in 2006
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
NYKniCksFan87
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #700
2/11/2006  1:10 PM
ehh....i wouldnt...pietrus is the best player in the deal..biedrins im not high on...monta is really young and LB would have bladder problems all over again...and Foyle =..we have james, no need to add another overpaid big man....if they included Jrich in the deal..than maybe lol
''We don't have the luxury to take anybody lightly,'' New York's Quentin Richardson said. ''We're not that good.''
DarkKnicks
Member: #882
Spain
2/11/2006  1:13 PM
Absolutely NO. God, Pietrus is not that good.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
2/11/2006  1:18 PM
Posted by NYKniCksFan87:

ehh....i wouldnt...pietrus is the best player in the deal..biedrins im not high on...monta is really young and LB would have bladder problems all over again...and Foyle =..we have james, no need to add another overpaid big man....if they included Jrich in the deal..than maybe lol

the gist of the trade is defense

we get two shot blockers a great man-man defender in Pietrus monta ellis who matches LBs need for a long-armed guard who can bring the ball up--and we get the pick for taking Foyle and the upside of Frye at 5 for them.
RIP Crushalot😞
Bobby
Member: #408
USA
2/11/2006  1:26 PM
the only trade involving frye with gsw should be for j-rich.

like i mentioned a while ago: q + frye for j-rich

i would consider your trade only if it causes brown into some kind of retirement
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
2/11/2006  1:35 PM
Posted by Bobby:

i would consider your trade only if it causes brown into some kind of retirement

you are star phucking. the trades that can occur that might not be a great PAPER deal, often can have great consequence i.e Grant Hill to orlando for what was perceived as sht. We get a LOT of defense out of that deal
we need balance, this is a process. ill starphuck for an ending contract and throw in ariza but nothing else.
RIP Crushalot😞
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
2/11/2006  1:48 PM
We need to start putting Frye in the high post and let him use those great fundamentals (passing instincts etc.) Use him the way Sactown uses Brad Miller, and see how valuable this kid can be. We're talking about a hard worker/willing learner with obvious natural ability that is showing tangible results. Don't trade this guy down (i.e. don't let him be the most valuable talent in a deal).
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
2/11/2006  1:49 PM
yes if you swap Foyal for Muphy. That gives us the shooter back we lose in Frye. The Euro kid is awesome and I think is the best player in the trade, reason why GS probably says no thanks, but you never know.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
McK1
Member: #964
2/11/2006  3:29 PM
I like this trade
the stop underrating David Lee movement 1. FIRE MIKE 2. HIRE MULLIN 3. PAY AVERY 4. FREE NATE!!!
Knight
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #968
2/11/2006  3:30 PM
Why would GS even consider this trade? It makes absolutely no sense for them.
"He only went to Georgia Tech for one year, and that's an engineering school." -LB
McK1
Member: #964
2/11/2006  3:30 PM
Posted by Knight:

Why would GS even consider this trade? It makes absolutely no sense for them.

true.
the stop underrating David Lee movement 1. FIRE MIKE 2. HIRE MULLIN 3. PAY AVERY 4. FREE NATE!!!
Bobby
Member: #408
USA
2/11/2006  5:13 PM
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by Bobby:

you are star phucking. the trades that can occur that might not be a great PAPER deal, often can have great consequence i.e Grant Hill to orlando for what was perceived as sht. We get a LOT of defense out of that deal
we need balance, this is a process. ill starphuck for an ending contract and throw in ariza but nothing else.

first of all, if q does not want to play in new york, he has to be the next fedex out. i dont think joe dumars would not think twice about that either. dont forget, grant hill did not want to play in detroit. dumars took his loss without a whimper and made the best out of a bad situation

getting back to the trade with gsw, this lineup adds extra depth for starters/bench:

b.diddy/fisher
q/pietrus
dunleavy/zarko
frye/diogu/taft
murphy/foyle

If the deal is done right zeke should not overpay.

j-rich belongs in new york. tag-team his talents with starbury, and ny is an automatic playoff contender without dolan having to ask zeke to make the playoffs:

star
j-rich
jalen
mo-t
curry

all other players from the bench

"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
How about this trade with Golden State

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy