[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Suggestion
Author Thread
Fordy74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #51
USA
8/2/2002  11:48 PM
I love how active the site is. I was here almost from the beginning. Its going to be great here during the season because the board has been so active here in the off-season. I was wondering if you guys would consider adding a feature where you can search for the threads you are in. Sometimes its hard to remember what threads you are involved with with the recent flurry of activity here. Just a suggestion. Thanks for listening! I love this site and thats the only thing I would like to see added here. I love the articles posted every day from all the papers its so nice to just come here and get all the scoop on our Orange and blue.
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
8/3/2002  1:29 AM
Posted by Fordy74:

I love how active the site is. I was here almost from the beginning. Its going to be great here during the season because the board has been so active here in the off-season. I was wondering if you guys would consider adding a feature where you can search for the threads you are in. Sometimes its hard to remember what threads you are involved with with the recent flurry of activity here. Just a suggestion. Thanks for listening! I love this site and thats the only thing I would like to see added here. I love the articles posted every day from all the papers its so nice to just come here and get all the scoop on our Orange and blue.

Thanks for the suggestion. We have a bunch of features we are going to add to the site and the forums in the off-season. It'll take at least a few weeks, but the work is under way.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Suggestion

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy