Author Thread
falcindor
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #42
USA
8/2/2002  4:39 PM
Milwakee has traded Big dog to the Hawks for

Tony Kukoc + Leon Smith + 1st round pick

This trade make no sense since Milwakee got nothing of real value in return except a pick. Hawks already have an all-star SF in Sherif. Sherif can play a little PF but no full-time. Is Milwakee done trading? because this move makes no sense for them. Is Sheriff on his way out of ATL for another superstar? who knows.
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
AUTOADVERT
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
8/2/2002  5:02 PM
Shareef abdur rahim is a power forward at 6-91/2 240
Posted by falcindor:

Milwakee has traded Big dog to the Hawks for

Tony Kukoc + Leon Smith + 1st round pick

This trade make no sense since Milwakee got nothing of real value in return except a pick. Hawks already have an all-star SF in Sherif. Sherif can play a little PF but no full-time. Is Milwakee done trading? because this move makes no sense for them. Is Sheriff on his way out of ATL for another superstar? who knows.
RIP Crushalot😞
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
8/2/2002  6:39 PM
Scraps indeed. I guess the Bucks do it to make Timmy work for his money..-)

Worst of all, the espn trade said one of the 2003 atlanta first round picks.

ATL has another pick from indiana in the 2003 draft, top 15 protected. I think it's safe to say that if ATL gets that pick Milwaukee will get the lowest pick ATL has (who knows maybe ATL will have a better record then Indiana, you shouldn't forget they were like an episode of M*A*S*H last season).
killacross
Member: #58
USA
8/3/2002  1:27 AM
the bucks were thinkin a couple of things. one, they needed a "shake-up" from their lazy ass core of players who karl dislikes. two, after kukoc's contracts is up (1 or 2 yrs more) the trade will basically be dumping bigdog's salary and getting a first rnder. They bucks want to keep their payroll low so they needed to clear caproom to resign redd. Thomas fits into bigdogs spot, and then a few minutes would be cleared for haslip who played great this summer showing a decent 3 pt shot.
ya cant stop me, you can only hope to contain me
nwny
Member: #284
8/4/2002  11:40 PM
Wasn’t Glenn arrested recently on drug position charges? I’m curious because Atlanta ownership publicly stated that they don’t want Spree because of his past, and that they won’t compromise there principles like they did to acquire JR Rider. What gives? Did I get Glenn mixed up with someone else, or are the Hawks owners a bunch of liars.
sexualtennis
Member: #297
USA
8/6/2002  1:00 AM
nah, they're nothing more but a bunch of hypocrites.
Big Dog was traded for scraps

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy