Reported trades
Topic LOCKED
Author Thread
JBClax18
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #866
USA
2/8/2006  5:14 PM
i have been checking up on websites like hoopshpye and rotoworld and they have been writing of a trade including ny,

-mentioned as part of a proposed three-way deal with Orlando and Denver in which he would have gone to the Magic, who would have sent Steve Francis to the Nuggets. Denver was going to send backup point guard Earl Watson and Bryon Russell to the Knicks and injured forward Nene and Voshon Lenard to the Magic. The Nuggets also would have gotten Trevor Ariza from the Knicks

what the f**** are we getting out of this ill tell you, NOTHING
it seems that are owners are in love with earl but im not understanding something
if we get earl

stephon-sg
watson-pg
rose-sf
taylor-pf
curry-c

i really dont think stephon will be better at a shooting guard position. He will be undersized and will propably have less of an opportunity to drive to the hoop.
Fighting Illini
AUTOADVERT
SlimPack
Member: #1009
USA
2/8/2006  5:17 PM
Posted by JBClax18:

i have been checking up on websites like hoopshpye and rotoworld and they have been writing of a trade including ny,

-mentioned as part of a proposed three-way deal with Orlando and Denver in which he would have gone to the Magic, who would have sent Steve Francis to the Nuggets. Denver was going to send backup point guard Earl Watson and Bryon Russell to the Knicks and injured forward Nene and Voshon Lenard to the Magic. The Nuggets also would have gotten Trevor Ariza from the Knicks

what the f**** are we getting out of this ill tell you, NOTHING
it seems that are owners are in love with earl but im not understanding something
if we get earl

stephon-sg
watson-pg
rose-sf
taylor-pf
curry-c

i really dont think stephon will be better at a shooting guard position. He will be undersized and will propably have less of an opportunity to drive to the hoop.

you know what, at this point Im open to ANY trade that would allow us to not have to play jamal crawful at the PG position for any stretch of time.
Knight
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #968
2/8/2006  5:39 PM
Did somebody just come out of acoma today?
"He only went to Georgia Tech for one year, and that's an engineering school." -LB
JBClax18
Member: #866
USA
2/8/2006  5:44 PM
yd u say that
Fighting Illini
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/8/2006  5:57 PM
hey my man JBClax18, we got a couple of other threads going that cover this so I am going to lock. Thanks.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Topic LOCKED
Reported trades

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy