JBClax18
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #866
USA
2/8/2006  5:10 PM
stephon ohh stephon
does this guy want to get traded or no
cause if he does i believe hes going to play before the all star break
i understand he has 57 millllllion left on the contract but doesnt he want to get off the team or whaT?????
Fighting Illini
AUTOADVERT
SlimPack
Member: #1009
USA
2/8/2006  5:15 PM
Posted by JBClax18:

stephon ohh stephon
does this guy want to get traded or no
cause if he does i believe hes going to play before the all star break
i understand he has 57 millllllion left on the contract but doesnt he want to get off the team or whaT?????

Last time he spoke abou the subject he said he wanted to stay, although I suppose its possible that he has changed his mind by now. but he hasnt said anything publicly regarding that subject recently.

[Edited by - slimpack on 02-08-2006 5:16 PM]
plax17
Member: #1090
USA
2/8/2006  7:40 PM
i can remember last year in an interview, when asked how would he feel if he got traded. with a giggle, steph said that isiah and his family would have to move. this is the team he grew up rooting for... i'm sure that there's nothing he wants more than to bring a championship to the garden, to ny.we want that too. i'm sure this losing has beat him down some, as fans it beats us down also. but we still tune in on game night (if only to put our bets in on who lb will start). we still want to see the same train wreck with the new passengers every night. but i think steph wants to stay, losing and all.
Who's shooting too much now?
Marbury

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy