Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/8/2006  2:47 PM
Posted by EnySpree:
Posted by Rich:

Larry threw Craw and Frye under the bus after the game for not running the final play right, yet the Clipper players said that they knew what play Larry was going to run.

Get Larry out of here now.

I'm telling you....Larry is not playing to win....he is just playing not to let the other team win. I saw 3 Clippers say they knew what play they were gonna run. They were giddy about it. It's embarrassing. Larry keeps putting it on th eplayers but this is Larrys baby too.

I don't get where this kind of comment is coming from. Where did you see 3 Clip players say that?
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
jaydh
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #96
2/8/2006  2:58 PM
Posted by EnySpree:
Posted by Rich:

Larry threw Craw and Frye under the bus after the game for not running the final play right, yet the Clipper players said that they knew what play Larry was going to run.

I'm telling you....Larry is not playing to win....he is just playing not to let the other team win. I saw 3 Clippers say they knew what play they were gonna run. They were giddy about it. It's embarrassing. Larry keeps putting it on th eplayers but this is Larrys baby too.

then the clippers suck since they barely won.
Pharzeone
Alba Posts: 14
Member: #871
2/8/2006  4:02 PM
Posted by EnySpree:
Posted by Rich:

Brown nevers takes blame. He hasn't his whole career. He didn't do it in Philly, he didn't do in Game 7 against the Spurs, he didn't do it in Indy, he put all the blame on the players and "I didn't get a chance to pick the players excuse in Greece." That fielded multiple all-stars. Hell he cried when he was in San Antonio and LA. He had problems in Kansas as well. He is an individual with cannot access blame upon himself. When he does it for the press you can tell he is being coy. He loves to take credit though. I expected this of Brown not a shocker, I am more surprise at how the NY press has allowed him to get away with it.
I don't like to play bad rookies , I like to play good rookies - Mike D'Antoni
Knight
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #968
2/8/2006  4:03 PM
Posted by Pharzeone:
Posted by EnySpree:
Posted by Rich:

Brown nevers takes blame. He hasn't his whole career. He didn't do it in Philly, he didn't do in Game 7 against the Spurs, he didn't do it in Indy, he put all the blame on the players and "I didn't get a chance to pick the players excuse in Greece." That fielded multiple all-stars. Hell he cried when he was in San Antonio and LA. He had problems in Kansas as well. He is an individual with cannot access blame upon himself. When he does it for the press you can tell he is being coy. He loves to take credit though. I expected this of Brown not a shocker, I am more surprise at how the NY press has allowed him to get away with it.

That's funny, he blamed himself last night, as he usually does in his post game conferences.
"He only went to Georgia Tech for one year, and that's an engineering school." -LB
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
2/8/2006  5:35 PM
Posted by Knight:
Posted by Pharzeone:
Posted by EnySpree:
Posted by Rich:

That's funny, he blamed himself last night, as he usually does in his post game conferences.

He blamed himself for putting in the wrong players, not for calling the wrong play.

That's bull****.
Stop Larry the GM now or lose our future

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy