[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

just got back from Hawks/Pistons game, I am jealous...
Author Thread
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
2/8/2006  12:51 AM
just got back from the Hawks pistons game, I saw the knicks lost, nothing new, so I decided this year to use some of those season tickets my friend has, he invites me every game(we used to share them afew years ago), myself and my family, great seats right behind the backboard, damn near floor level, but I refuse to go, and I stay and watch knicks game,(what a fool I am huh?) tonight I said forget it I am going to see a real game.... All I can say is that right about now, the Hawks young players seem to be playing better than the knicks, that is because they are actually playing, guys like josh childress are really progressing and even marvin williams looks good. I wish the knicks would of went that route, the Hawks have a legit potential stud in JJ who hit the game winning shot tonight vs Detroit and a team of young players who are getting much better and play with a high level IQ...

I was speaking to Nick Anderson tonight(former magic player) he even agrees that atlanta has a bright future, geez, I am jealous, the pistons are great also, they play poised ball, they are what every team aspires to be, poised, good, and professional.... The Hawks outplayed them late, which rarely happens, but now I look and we have the second worse record in the NBA. Maybe we do overvalue our young guys, I watch the Hawks, guys like zaza Pachulia, JJ, Al, childress, smith even salim Stoudamire, they seem to play with a high level IQ, I wonder where these knicks heads are at, especially when I see we lose a game with a chance to win and can't even inbounds the ball..
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
AUTOADVERT
NotFrye
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #935
2/8/2006  1:27 AM
we just need to get more athletic
just got back from Hawks/Pistons game, I am jealous...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy