B. Tierney Tonight...
Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/8/2006  10:11 AM
Posted by CrashDMB237:

I hang with BT after every Knick game I go to. This guy knows his sports and has legit sources. Whoever SAS talks to, BT talks to. He's also one of the most knowledgable people you'll ever meet. Ask him any question about any sport and he can give you a 10 minute lecture.

so what is the latest from BT these days?
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
CrashDMB237
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #759
2/8/2006  10:16 AM
Well last night was the first game I've been to since the Detroit massacre. Last night he was basically ranting and raving about how the Jets are in freakin shambles and they are as clueless as the Knicks.
http://homeoftheknicks.com
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
2/8/2006  1:55 PM
Me too Crash. I wasn't excited about going at all, but I got to the game about an hour early, as usual, walked down to the court and got Nate to autograph my ticket stub, so I was happy about that. I only said what's up though, and that's it. I later came up with some great lines I shoulda said that I didn't, and will regret this for the rest of my life. Maybe that's why the Knicks lost.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
2/8/2006  2:01 PM
Posted by Allanfan20:

Me too Crash. I wasn't excited about going at all, but I got to the game about an hour early, as usual, walked down to the court and got Nate to autograph my ticket stub, so I was happy about that. I only said what's up though, and that's it. I later came up with some great lines I shoulda said that I didn't, and will regret this for the rest of my life. Maybe that's why the Knicks lost.

you should've said "don't forget to pack your toothbrush..."
B. Tierney Tonight...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy