[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks should bring in Christofferson...
Author Thread
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
8/1/2002  4:30 PM
The KNicks should bring in Christofferson as a back up center. He has very good height and weight and from what I saw in the Ming work out he moved well for a big man and showed range on his jumper. He is 7'3'' and 300lbs. I think he will make a good addition to the KNicks they should be smart and pick him up just for his size alone. At this point he is just as good as Knight and Spencer. Why not let Spencer go and bring Christofferson in and let him play sparingly and develop his game. I think he can average what 4 points and 4 rebounds, isn't that what Doleac averaged last year.
AUTOADVERT
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
8/1/2002  5:35 PM
Posted by Vmart:

The KNicks should bring in Christofferson as a back up center. He has very good height and weight and from what I saw in the Ming work out he moved well for a big man and showed range on his jumper. He is 7'3'' and 300lbs. I think he will make a good addition to the KNicks they should be smart and pick him up just for his size alone. At this point he is just as good as Knight and Spencer. Why not let Spencer go and bring Christofferson in and let him play sparingly and develop his game. I think he can average what 4 points and 4 rebounds, isn't that what Doleac averaged last year.
doleac has experience and is coming off a season that he had a major injury. havent you noticed yet - LAYDEN doesn't sign anyone UNLESS they've had a major injury recently.
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
8/2/2002  10:17 AM
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by Vmart:

doleac has experience and is coming off a season that he had a major injury. havent you noticed yet - LAYDEN doesn't sign anyone UNLESS they've had a major injury recently.

Does that mean Spree is going to Orlando for Grant Hill. We can get Christofferson to fake an injury.
Knicks should bring in Christofferson...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy