[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

What about Antonio Daniels at the point?
Author Thread
Dan1078
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #283
8/1/2002  12:33 PM
Ive heard that alot of teams are interested in him with the emergence of Tony Parker.

I dont know what the Knicks have to offer to the Spurs, but what do you guys think?
AUTOADVERT
Caseloads
Member: #41
8/1/2002  12:37 PM
Posted by Dan1078:

Ive heard that alot of teams are interested in him with the emergence of Tony Parker.

I dont know what the Knicks have to offer to the Spurs, but what do you guys think?
we can offer harrington or weatherspoon. the thing is AD is a 6'4" SG, not a pg. that's the problem. he's a decent SG though, a career backup. michael redd is a better SG. why don't we sign michael redd on to be houston's backup? we need to ditch postell already.
Caseloads
Member: #41
8/1/2002  12:42 PM
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by Dan1078:

we can offer harrington or weatherspoon. the thing is AD is a 6'4" SG, not a pg. that's the problem. he's a decent SG though, a career backup. michael redd is a better SG. why don't we sign michael redd on to be houston's backup? we need to ditch postell already.
you know which team really could use mike redd?

boston. their lineup could be:

generic PG
mike redd SG
PP SF
Walker PF
Baker C

mike redd is good for 15+ points a night, paul is good for 20+, walker 18+, baker 15+ (in the east). that's a killer lineup.

Don't let Gang Green hear about this!
falcindor
Member: #42
USA
8/1/2002  5:48 PM
I said I like Daniel and everybody said I was crazy. Now What?
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
What about Antonio Daniels at the point?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy