[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

hoopshype rumor mill - is kmart on the way to ny?
Author Thread
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
2/6/2006  11:46 AM
Houston had microfracture knee surgery. According to these articles, that's what Kenyon had.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
AUTOADVERT
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
2/6/2006  11:49 AM
I thought Houston had the arthroscopic before the microfracture. In any case, its a bad sign when a player keeps developing pain after the surgery and never fully recovers.
Finestrg
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1069

2/6/2006  12:25 PM
no way... K-mart's locked up for huge money through the 2011 season or something. Now way..Plus, he's hurt.
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
2/6/2006  1:49 PM
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by Nalod:

Kmart with Curry could be a great combo!

ITs a perfect knick kind of deal!

I don't care anymore. Really. Do the deal, wTf, keep David Lee! Trade Reezy. I can live with that. Keep drafting.
I think you drank from my cup nalod. You are starting to come over to the darkside

Pretty soon, Nalod will be hating on Jessica Alba as well.
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
2/7/2006  11:18 PM
The author of Marv's article got back to me. I asked him whether K-Mart had microfracture surgery and also what he thought about K-Mart's knee in the long-run. Here's what he said:

I'm pretty sure it was microfracture surgery. We just weren't aware of that
at first. I'm hardly qualified to give you a full answer about the future of
his knees, but I will say that he is jumping a lot better than he was six
weeks ago. I was pretty skeptical in the first months of the season, but
they kept insisting that he would start to improve in January, and he did.

Take care,
AT

[Edited by - Bonn1997 on 02-07-2006 11:18 PM]
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
2/7/2006  11:23 PM
All the articles initially didn't list it as microfracture surgery. It sounds like the team tried to hide the details of the surgery at first.
Nevertheless, K-Mart's young and he's playing A LOT better (like the author points out). There's no way to know what will happen but it looks like the microfracture surgery was successful and he's gradually recovering. He averaged 15/8 and 2 blocks in Jan and still plays great defense. He wouldn't be my first choice in a trade for Penny's expiring contract, but I'd rank him higher than Steve Francis. K-Mart always plays his heart out on both ends of the court. He has five years left on his contract, though. We have to get something more than just him for Penny to sweeten the deal for us considering the financial risk we'd be taking.

[Edited by - Bonn1997 on 02-07-2006 11:43 PM]
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
2/8/2006  3:55 AM
Posted by Bonn1997:

The author of Marv's article got back to me. I asked him whether K-Mart had microfracture surgery and also what he thought about K-Mart's knee in the long-run. Here's what he said:

Take care,
AT

Nice going Bonn. I want this guy knowing the fans in NY are calling him on EVERY word he writes in those Denver articles!

After all, we don't want the Nugget franchise to ever think they could hoist off a fragile overpaid power forward with shot knees on the NY Knicks, right ?!?!?!?!
jaydh
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #96
2/8/2006  4:09 AM
Posted by Marv:
Posted by Bonn1997:

Take care,
AT

Nice going Bonn. I want this guy knowing the fans in NY are calling him on EVERY word he writes in those Denver articles!

After all, we don't want the Nugget franchise to ever think they could hoist off a fragile overpaid power forward with shot knees on the NY Knicks, right ?!?!?!?!

and thats exactly what the nuggs are thinking. we tell denver we are interested in watson, so they try to pawn kenyon off on us. f$ck them.
hoopshype rumor mill - is kmart on the way to ny?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy