[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

You guys should...
Author Thread
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
8/21/2001  10:18 AM
...make a separate forum for "Knicks Trade Rumors." As there become more and more members, the knicks main forum becomes more populated. Keep the Knicks forum that you have now the "General Knicks" forum and make another forum for trade rumors and/or trades you want to see. Just an idea.
AUTOADVERT
UKDad
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #31
USA
8/21/2001  10:47 AM
Posted by Knixkik:

...make a separate forum for "Knicks Trade Rumors." As there become more and more members, the knicks main forum becomes more populated. Keep the Knicks forum that you have now the "General Knicks" forum and make another forum for trade rumors and/or trades you want to see. Just an idea.

I agree. Let's keep rumors in one spot and team talk in another.
The Old Man of UK...
Caseloads
Member: #41
8/21/2001  1:22 PM
Posted by UKDad:
Posted by Knixkik:

I agree. Let's keep rumors in one spot and team talk in another.
I don't think that there are enough members to warrant splitting the forum, plus trade rumors directly pertain to team talk, and are usually the largest part of team talk in the off-season.
I'd estimate that this site has less than 75 registered and active posters. Maybe if the site had 150 or more frequent posters, then I'd say your idea was a good one. But until then, do not make another forum guys (Andrew and Martin).
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
8/21/2001  4:29 PM
But until then, do not make another forum guys (Andrew and Martin).

Case:
I'm thinking that maybe we'll split the forums this way:

- Posts and posters that reply to other users and
- Posts and posters who reply to themselves. Repeatedly.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Caseloads
Member: #41
8/21/2001  8:01 PM
Posted by martin:
But until then, do not make another forum guys (Andrew and Martin).

Case:
I'm thinking that maybe we'll split the forums this way:

- Posts and posters that reply to other users and
- Posts and posters who reply to themselves. Repeatedly.
Funny
Knixkik
USA
8/24/2001  11:29 AM
You should add another forum when the season starts. In the General Knicks Forum we will talk about recent games, players(whos hot, whos not), teams who are giving us trouble, and stuff like that. In the Trade Forum we will simply talk trade and trade rumors. Who we can get, who we should get, who we are rumored to get, who other teams got or are rumored to get, and even some trade ideas. To me, adding another forum for trades at the beginning of the season makes perfect sense.
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
8/24/2001  12:02 PM
Posted by Knixkik:

You should add another forum when the season starts. In the General Knicks Forum we will talk about recent games, players(whos hot, whos not), teams who are giving us trouble, and stuff like that. In the Trade Forum we will simply talk trade and trade rumors. Who we can get, who we should get, who we are rumored to get, who other teams got or are rumored to get, and even some trade ideas. To me, adding another forum for trades at the beginning of the season makes perfect sense.

We are definatley considering it. What we want to do is see how much trade posting is going on while the season is in full swing. If there is enough posts or requests by members to warrent a new forum, we will create one.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Knixkik
USA
8/24/2001  2:37 PM
Thats pretty cool. It's good to take things a little slower and see how it goes. You guys are managing these forums very well.
You guys should...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy