[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

there is a PF from Wyoming named justin williams
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
1/22/2006  10:46 AM
who has many of the same characteristics as a young theo ratliff[who went to the same school] hes about the same size--6-10 225-230 he has TREMENDOUS length solid athletiscm--not a big time scorer--either was theo
but hes actually a better rebounder and has averaged more block shots than theo has--right now he is averaging 6 blocks and 11 rebounds+ 10.5 points. i havent seen him this year, i saw him last year--he is quite long, he didnt stand out to me, but again i saw him once. Im going to see if i can catch him in a game or two on fc --there are only so many games you can watch and wyoming isnt high on my list:>) but im going to make an effort to check him out again. just seems like may be a player we need to take a serious look at down at 29 as well as a few other guys i like mike gansey, eric williams, branden roy
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
1/22/2006  1:19 PM
Gansey is one of my favorite players in college bball. He's shooting a ridiculous 60% this year, but beyond that he's such a gritty player. 6'4 205, but he competes hard for rebounds, plays hard defensively. He's got somewhat of a Starks mentality out there. I also like Roy. He's like a Desmond Mason part 2. I don't think much of Eric Williams.

What do you think of that huge C from Bradley, Patrick O'Bryant? I have not gotten to see him yet this year.
JohnWallace44
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #910
USA
1/22/2006  3:00 PM
I've watched a lot of college ball so far and I haven't seen any one player other than Reddick really dominate. This draft is going to be horrible. Might be a good draft to take a Euro pick like Rudy Fernandez.
Alan Hahn: Nate Robinson has been on a ridonkulous scoring tear lately (remember when he couldn't hit Jerome James with a Big Mac in early January?)
there is a PF from Wyoming named justin williams

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy