[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

no heart pssy team
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
1/21/2006  11:14 PM
filled with inconsistent players---this is going nowhere they could nurture this for 5 years and we wouldnt win 41 games.

SOS back up plan bring in guys who will atleast try to play D. If you play D and rebound, you give your self a chance to win

i hope someone else tivod that one partiuclar sequence where the knick flat gave up--i never seen anything like that play

we shouldve drafted bynum and remained patient with our picks. we shouldve waited with curry no one was paying him

what can i say these guys who criticize isiah may be right on. i have hoped for the knicks and their fans that this would start to show something, but this loss tonight is a capper. we have a team full of tim thomas's except nate and marbury
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
McK1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #964
1/21/2006  11:23 PM
Isiah was at the game. I wonder what he was thinking watching Craw turn it over trying to dribble over Pauls head and then watch Paul get the lead pass and wait for Speedy and set him up for an alley-oop. There was a third Hornet around the free throw line watching. No NYK player ever entered the screen.
the stop underrating David Lee movement 1. FIRE MIKE 2. HIRE MULLIN 3. PAY AVERY 4. FREE NATE!!!
King1
Member: #998
USA
1/21/2006  11:33 PM
Brigg you say play d and rebound it gives you a chance and you want to trade Lee for every player in the league he is getting better on defense and by far the best rebounder on the team.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
1/21/2006  11:35 PM
I want to see this lineup for a change:
C-Curry
PF-Lee
SF-Woods
SG-Q
PG-Marbury
BRIGGS
1/21/2006  11:42 PM
Posted by King1:

Brigg you say play d and rebound it gives you a chance and you want to trade Lee for every player in the league he is getting better on defense and by far the best rebounder on the team.

King 1 i like david lee,hes a good player and a good kid, if thepacres wanted lee for artest, iw ould dump him. i would also prefer a player like childress. its not about le, its about the terrible balance we have and what we can actually trade to get something. in a perfect world id be very happy to keep lee, which is likely to happen anyway

at what point does knick management do when they watch this putrid basketball and say weve made huge erors and we need to have radical change?
RIP Crushalot😞
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
1/22/2006  12:13 AM
Radical change would require Isiah to admit that he f'ed up. He isn't likely to do that.
BRIGGS
1/22/2006  12:27 AM
Posted by Rich:

Radical change would require Isiah to admit that he f'ed up. He isn't likely to do that.

i notice that isiah never talks during bad streaks. he was all over the air waves when we won 6 in a row.

knicks should rebate the fans tonight

RIP Crushalot😞
tkf
Member: #87
1/22/2006  12:49 AM
Posted by McK1:

Isiah was at the game. I wonder what he was thinking watching Craw turn it over trying to dribble over Pauls head and then watch Paul get the lead pass and wait for Speedy and set him up for an alley-oop. There was a third Hornet around the free throw line watching. No NYK player ever entered the screen.

that play said it all for me. at that point, I lost hope...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
1/22/2006  11:33 AM
Posted by tkf:
Posted by McK1:

It was absolutely surreal at the Garden at that point. People were looking at one another, trying to get some confirmation that what they thought they were seeing was accurate. Twice in a row Chris Paul was setting up teammates for layup line theatrics - during a game. Lead went from 8 to 18 in a little more than a flash of a moment. You want to ever see an entire arena in a state of shock, that was it. It was almost too much to process at once.
tkf
Member: #87
1/22/2006  12:02 PM
Posted by Marv:
Posted by tkf:
Posted by McK1:

It was absolutely surreal at the Garden at that point. People were looking at one another, trying to get some confirmation that what they thought they were seeing was accurate. Twice in a row Chris Paul was setting up teammates for layup line theatrics - during a game. Lead went from 8 to 18 in a little more than a flash of a moment. You want to ever see an entire arena in a state of shock, that was it. It was almost too much to process at once.

what upset me even more is when that piece of crap, scrub chris anderson had that little dunk and all the theatrics with the little hand sign and all, that was it for me, the next play down, he would of been on his arse, now when is it that scrubs come on our building spitting on us?
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
King1
Member: #998
USA
1/22/2006  12:31 PM
Briggs if they could have traded Lee for Artest I can understand that, but we have no idea what has been offered.
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
1/22/2006  12:37 PM
the most disappointing part of this streak has been the play of Marbury. He's supposed to be our leader and he disappears down the stretch against Minnesota. Then, he has no impact on the game in Chicago. Then, he provides no leadership whatsoever against Detroit and goes scoreless! Then, against a rookie, he goes scoreless AGAIN against New Orleans!

He hasn't even had any assists in this stretch! The offense has looked like garbage. He's not a PG, he's not a leader! He's a no heart-having psssy!!!!

We need a complete rebuild. We need something anything everything thingathing! blah!!!!
¿ △ ?
attaboy2005
Member: #992

1/22/2006  2:22 PM
Posted by tkf:
Posted by Marv:
Posted by tkf:
Posted by McK1:

what upset me even more is when that piece of crap, scrub chris anderson had that little dunk and all the theatrics with the little hand sign and all, that was it for me, the next play down, he would of been on his arse, now when is it that scrubs come on our building spitting on us?

IN the days of Oakley, Mason, LJ, stuff like thay would've been met with a knockdown or some other hard foul, the players on the Knicks these days just don't have it in them to
take on such hard ball tactics when an opposing team shows such blatant disrespect to our team in the Garden. FW and AD where the only ones to show any kind of guts to stand up to this crap over the last few years.
no heart pssy team

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy