[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

jan. 21st: the night the knicks died
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

1/21/2006  10:37 PM
As I write this, Woods is leading the team with 5 assists?

I hate to play the blame game but its almost half way through the season. The knicks have a talented roster....not like san Antonio or Detroit but they should be able to compete with any team in the league.

You can't fire 15 players. No one ever wants to blame brown but this team is actually better than last years team by far.

Where were you the day the knicks died?
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
1/21/2006  11:11 PM
There is a natural cycle of decay and renewal. The Summer becomes the Fall, and the Fall becomes the Winter. And yet, after the Winter comes the Spring, and the Spring becomes the Summer.

Forest fires create the conditions for a new, more lush forest to emerge.

Basketball teams die so that new teams may be reborn.
https:// It's not so hard.
anklebraker
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #987
USA
1/21/2006  11:12 PM
I was watching the horrific tragedy, well the end of it.
It's funny how this whole world is based on one dummy controlling another,and the leader dummy was chosen by a whole bunch of dummies.
oohah
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #887
1/21/2006  11:19 PM
I hate to play the blame game but its almost half way through the season. The knicks have a talented roster....not like san Antonio or Detroit but they should be able to compete with any team in the league.

You can't fire 15 players. No one ever wants to blame brown but this team is actually better than last years team by far.

Eny, you blind SOB, can't you tell that the players are being taught "how to win" and "play the right way"? These are 'lessons' not 'games'!

Let's go Redmen! (Red Storm for the SJU newbies.)

oohah

Good luck Mike D'Antoni, 'cause you ain't never seen nothing like this before!
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
1/21/2006  11:22 PM
Posted by BasketballJones:

There is a natural cycle of decay and renewal. The Summer becomes the Fall, and the Fall becomes the Winter. And yet, after the Winter comes the Spring, and the Spring becomes the Summer.

That reminds me of a quote from the movie "Being There" by Chauncey the Gardener:

In the garden, growth has it seasons. First comes spring and summer, but then we have fall and winter. And then we get spring and summer again.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

1/21/2006  11:43 PM
Posted by oohah:

Eny, you blind SOB, can't you tell that the players are being taught "how to win" and "play the right way"? These are 'lessons' not 'games'!

Let's go Redmen! (Red Storm for the SJU newbies.)

oohah

I literally laughed out loud on this one.

I dunno what it will take to make people see the light.

I saw the highlights of the game and saw Chris Anderson swinging on the rim and had the nerve to throw up his birdman sign.....at the garden. How embarrasing is that?

At least woods held it down. He showed that he get nasty with that tmac/sprewell like move and dunk.

Should I even watch the tape of the game when I get home?
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
oohah
Member: #887
1/21/2006  11:49 PM

Yes, if you want to see Chris Paul doing an imitation of a young Isiah Thomas!

Yes, if you want to see two guys 6 foot and under execute an alley-oop play in the NBA!

oohah

Good luck Mike D'Antoni, 'cause you ain't never seen nothing like this before!
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
1/22/2006  1:02 AM
Posted by oohah:

Yes, if you want to see Chris Paul doing an imitation of a young Isiah Thomas!

Yes, if you want to see two guys 6 foot and under execute an alley-oop play in the NBA!

oohah

you should also remind him to hide the breakable items...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
1/22/2006  12:32 PM
gee whiz, Marbury sure had a quiet game. whatta bum! how can you have 0pts and 0assts against a rookie! trade this guy! he's got no heart!

[Edited by - crzymdups on 01-22-2006 12:34 PM]
¿ △ ?
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
1/22/2006  12:44 PM
Posted by Rich:
Posted by BasketballJones:

That reminds me of a quote from the movie "Being There" by Chauncey the Gardener:

In the garden, growth has it seasons. First comes spring and summer, but then we have fall and winter. And then we get spring and summer again.

Thanks for reminding me of that quote. I knew I wasn't being very original - or grammatical.

All will be well in the garden.

[Edited by - BASKETBALLJONES on 01-22-2006 12:49 PM]
https:// It's not so hard.
attaboy2005
Member: #992

1/22/2006  2:05 PM
This all happened on my Birthday!
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
1/22/2006  2:14 PM
Knicks have been dying for 5 years
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
jan. 21st: the night the knicks died

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy