[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Going to get killed for this one
Author Thread
islesfan
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #712
1/20/2006  3:00 PM
Posted by JayNYC:

If I had my way, I'm sending Nate away in a package w/ somebody for Ray Allen.

That package better include pictures of the Sonics GM sleeping with the Sonics' owner's wife or else there's no chance of the Knicks coming up with enough to make that trade.
If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
AUTOADVERT
JayNYC
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #682
USA
1/20/2006  3:43 PM
Posted by islesfan:
Posted by JayNYC:

If I had my way, I'm sending Nate away in a package w/ somebody for Ray Allen.

That package better include pictures of the Sonics GM sleeping with the Sonics' owner's wife or else there's no chance of the Knicks coming up with enough to make that trade.

Blackmail... LOL
Inhale deep like the words of my breath/ I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death-- Circa 1994 Nasty Nas: NY State of Mind
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
1/20/2006  4:24 PM
I could part with Nate, though I like him. Of the three rookies, he's the one I'd least mind seeing in some trade, especially if it involves improving our backcourt. We need another good ball handler on this team.

https:// It's not so hard.
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
1/21/2006  1:18 PM
Thank g-d you're not the gm of the knicks. This is such a short sighted post. The guy has played 30 games of a 10 year career and you think his trade value is the highest it will ever be? I like Lb but what , will he be here 2-3 yrs if we're lucky. Nate will learn from him and be a better player in the long run. He has great talent, incredible heart and he will learn to make it work in the NBA.Trade him for a mid-round pick? gimme a break.He is a keeper.
Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
Going to get killed for this one

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy