[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Keys to this disaster:
Author Thread
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
1/19/2006  10:23 PM
First of all, Detroit has 5 very good players, none great, but very good, even as a team they are just very good, but with the league void of a lot of quality teams, detroit and the spurs are the cream of the crop so far. And when you play these teams, it requires effort. Just look at a guy like Ben wallace, all effort, if he had the demeanor and effort of jamal crawford, he would be in the NBDL , but because he plays like he loves this game and gives a damn, he is a allstar. It is about caring, how many ally oops, open ones did the pistons get? how many open 3's where the guy had a chance to fumble the ball, readjust and still no one runs out to challenge? How many second chance shots? How many!!!!!!!!!!!! How many open looks, Imean it was disgusting and it is not like the knicks are not capable, I mean why is it that Bruce Bowen can defend Rip Hamilton? why is it that Ginobil shreds the pistons? why is is that guys like Horry Hold their own? I mean these guys are not special talents? It is because they care about what they do, they love what they do, they love winning... The knicks seem to have some players that just don't give a shyt. I am not going to put this on the back of 3 rookies and curry, they are still learning, but the vets here just suck right now. I am just pissed, so pissed that I started writing this at the end of the third quarter.

Keys:

Our guards don't protect the ball, or make good passes, and it starts there, they are turnover city, it kills the team, they can't pass into the post and they can't defend, the pistons didn't break a sweat whipping our asses and rip hamilton made it seem as if crawford didn't exist.

Front line: early on frye and curry and even lee held their own against probably the best front line in the league, but you can't have your guards givng up drives and jumpers all day, it is just not fair, and it shows no effort, crawford and his clownish play should be ashamed, he seems to go about his game as if it is OK to get shamed by a guy who is really no more talented than he is. I am just confused, you can't be better than everyone you play, but you can match the effort, and that is what we don't have.
Nate at the point is a plane crashing into a train and then crashing into a village. just ugly.. ugly..

Passing: we just can't pass, we can't, we just frigging can't pass the ball. If you look the pistons could not contain curry, but we can't get him the ball without it bouncing all over the place, and our bigs must learn to pass out of the post, it is inexcuseable for curry and especially taylor to refuse to give up the ball. I just don't like it....

Stupidity: we play stupid, just watch the pistons, they play in slow motion and they seem to do everything with a level of effort and precision taht we haven't seen, since............. damn, I will get back to you on that one..

We don't communicate on either end, I mean not one player on our team with the exception of frye and lee at times seem to understand what they need to do, at any particular time in the game.

Conceeding: we just conceed too much. We conceed layups, we conceed jumpers, we conceed threes, we conceed ally opps, we conceed our our got damn pride!!!!!!! I have never been so embarrased. I am sorry but I have come to this conclusion.

By the trade deadline I want to see:

Frye, lee, nate, Butler, curry, marbs ariza, remain..

The rest can go,leave, goodbye, I don't want to revist this mess the rest of the season, I know we played the pistons tonight, but this ass whoopin was not necessary, we ALLOWED this to happen, and when people allow themselves to be humilated, they can't ride with me...

DAMN....
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
AUTOADVERT
SlimPack
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1009
USA
1/19/2006  10:28 PM
the keys to this loss is that detroit is a vastly superior team to us.
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
1/19/2006  10:34 PM
don't kid yourselves. We all know the person most responsible for this loss is Marbury.
https:// It's not so hard.
teslawlo
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #699
USA
1/19/2006  10:36 PM
Posted by BasketballJones:

don't kid yourselves. We all know the person most responsible for this loss is Marbury.

He speaks the truth.
http://allknicks.com
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/19/2006  10:40 PM
I thought the key was that we sent a JV squad out there to play the varisty team. My God that was bad.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
SlimPack
USA
1/19/2006  10:41 PM

yeah, I say we trade marbury to cleveland for eric snow, a bag or dorittos and a half a ham sandwich, thatll make us a top team for sure

[Edited by - slimpack on 01-19-2006 10:43 PM]
BajanKnickFan
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #936
USA
1/19/2006  10:48 PM
crawford didnt show up
McK1
Member: #964
1/19/2006  10:48 PM
the team is comprised of a group of players allergic to defense.
the stop underrating David Lee movement 1. FIRE MIKE 2. HIRE MULLIN 3. PAY AVERY 4. FREE NATE!!!
bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
1/19/2006  10:49 PM
Yeah, what Basketball Jones said
"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
SlimPack
USA
1/19/2006  10:55 PM
well in order to be fair, i suppose i do have to take into consideration that crawford played 52 minutes, and our other guys played alot as well last night, so I guess that had an effect on the effort level.
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
1/19/2006  11:50 PM

I agree. he was not cheering hard enough from the bench. he had very poor body language on the bench too. I will give him points for not wearing the towel over his head.
Keys to this disaster:

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy