RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
oohah
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #887
1/19/2006  10:22 PM
I saw him. What a monster!

oohah

Good luck Mike D'Antoni, 'cause you ain't never seen nothing like this before!
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
1/19/2006  10:32 PM
he is playing vs a bunch of midgets, the guy moves and reminds me so much of Jerome james, I don't see what all the hype is about, Tyson chandler looked like a better HS player....
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
McK1
Member: #964
1/19/2006  10:36 PM
Posted by tkf:

he is playing vs a bunch of midgets, the guy moves and reminds me so much of Jerome james, I don't see what all the hype is about, Tyson chandler looked like a better HS player....

the battle against FMD continues to rage.
the stop underrating David Lee movement 1. FIRE MIKE 2. HIRE MULLIN 3. PAY AVERY 4. FREE NATE!!!
Caseloads
Member: #41
1/19/2006  11:16 PM
Greg Oden a young Jerome James? The Leg end Grows
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
1/19/2006  11:59 PM
Posted by tkf:

I rarely break cahones, but my friend almost every time you say something its like verbal diahrea. I would trade the whole Knick team for that kid. You must know something like pro bowling or winter x games or something, but I would give it up on hoop
RIP Crushalot😞
tkf
1/20/2006  12:29 AM
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by tkf:

I rarely break cahones, but my friend almost every time you say something its like verbal diahrea. I would trade the whole Knick team for that kid. You must know something like pro bowling or winter x games or something, but I would give it up on hoop

please briggs, you always jock ride any HS kid that gets pumped up by the media, this guy looks like JJ, moves like JJ, shoots Like JJ.

I would trade the whole Knick team for that kid.

so what the hell is that supposed to mean? Really Briggs you need therapy...I think you would do better at fantasy basketball, because you live in fantasy land..
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
BRIGGS
1/20/2006  1:03 AM
Posted by tkf:
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by tkf:

please briggs, you always jock ride any HS kid that gets pumped up by the media, this guy looks like JJ, moves like JJ, shoots Like JJ.

so what the hell is that supposed to mean? Really Briggs you need therapy...I think you would do better at fantasy basketball, because you live in fantasy land..

greg oden wouldve been pick 1 in the draft with dwight howard and emeka when he was 15.
RIP Crushalot😞
tkf
1/20/2006  1:32 AM
Briggs only you would make that pick. Dwight If Dwight Howard was playing vs the team oden was playing against, he would of had 50/20/10 blocks. easliy and he would of done it last year as a 18 year old....
kam77
Alba Posts: 25
Member: #634
1/20/2006  1:58 AM
Oden has an intangible about him that NBA personnel are probably drooling over. His work ethic, and his modesty ON TOP OF BEING 7'1", makes him miles above and beyond JJ. When Oden is JJs age he will be a perennial All-Star because of that work ethic. So what I took out of the game on espn2 was that he is willing to pass the ball almost to a fault, aside from that.. yes we can't draw too many conclusions due to the fact he was playing against boys and I too thought about Tyson Chandler and how he would also have dominated this game. But that's just it.. Oden's not out to be a dominator... he's out to help his team win, and to improve his own game... if that means he dominates so be it... it's that attitude and quality that makes him the #1 pick. You think he can't be everything DHoward and Amare are? This guy is in that class once he adds another 20 lbs or so.
lol @ being BANNED by Martin since 11/07/10 (for asking if Mr. Earl had a point). Really, Martin? C'mon. This is the internet. I've seen much worse on this site. By Earl himself. Drop the hypocrisy.
tkf
1/20/2006  10:22 AM
Good point kam, and points are taken, but I look at the way he moves, he doesn't move like Dwight Howard, or Chandler, or curry, he is not as quick, but he is big, and on that level, when you are that big, you look that much better. I haven't seen anything spectacular from the guy, except that he is big, nothing that makes me go, man he is going to be tough to guard on the next level..
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
1/20/2006  10:49 AM
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by tkf:
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by tkf:

greg oden wouldve been pick 1 in the draft with dwight howard and emeka when he was 15.
I don't know much about Oden but you're right about Briggs falling in love with every HS kid. Don't worry about the remarks about finding a different hobby; you contribute a lot to this board TKF.

codeunknown
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #704
1/20/2006  10:58 AM
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by tkf:
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by tkf:

I don't know much about Oden but you're right about Briggs falling in love with every HS kid. Don't worry about the remarks about finding a different hobby; you contribute a lot to this board TKF.

I don't know much about Brigg's love for HS kids but I do know that Oden's mobility, athleticism and defensive instincts predispose him to succeed at the NBA level.
Sh-t in the popcorn to go with sh-t on the court. Its a theme show like Medieval times.
Caseloads
Member: #41
1/20/2006  11:00 AM
Posted by codeunknown:
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by tkf:
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by tkf:

I don't know much about Brigg's love for HS kids but I do know that Oden's mobility, athleticism and defensive instincts predispose him to succeed at the NBA level.
you dont know about Briggs loving HS kids? Please... the guy has wet dreams of them... "Briggs dreams of Bynum" - new TV show!
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
1/20/2006  11:03 AM
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by codeunknown:
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by tkf:
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by tkf:

you dont know about Briggs loving HS kids? Please... the guy has wet dreams of them... "Briggs dreams of Bynum" - new TV show!
I'm sure we would have drafted Kwame #1 if Briggs were the GM.
simrud
Member: #474
USA
1/20/2006  11:17 AM
And guess what, in 3-4 years Bynum might be a 1st team NBA dominating monster at C for the Lakers. And we will be stuck with Frye, who while exceeding all expectations, is just a scorer and not much more.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
BRIGGS
1/20/2006  11:22 AM
Posted by simrud:

And guess what, in 3-4 years Bynum might be a 1st team NBA dominating monster at C for the Lakers. And we will be stuck with Frye, who while exceeding all expectations, is just a scorer and not much more.

Id rather have Bynum on my roster than Frye. As for the junk about Oden plays like jerome James, when i read that, I had to say something because its just so out of this world. Greg oden is nearly 7-2 255 pounds with athletsicm and agility that reminds one of Shaq at the same age.
RIP Crushalot😞
codeunknown
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #704
1/20/2006  11:28 AM
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by codeunknown:
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by tkf:
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by tkf:

Maybe a romantic comedy called "When Caseloads met Briggs." Or a cowboy flick titled "Caseloads treks up Briggback Mountain."

Briggs liked Okafor. Briggs liked Bogut. Briggs likes Ruben Patterson. Briggs likes Mike James. Briggs occasionally likes Jalen Rose. He likes certain players, whether on the HS, college or the NBA level, who cares? My attempt was to bring the discussion back to Oden and I'm left unsure as to why it was rerouted to Briggs' adolescent fantasies.
Sh-t in the popcorn to go with sh-t on the court. Its a theme show like Medieval times.
Greg Oden on at 730 espn 2 before knick game

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy